Nord news (credit williston gator)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have access to a stat that shows me who is the most ignored. Wish I did, it would be interesting.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Dude, this is what's funny. Mac is too nice. He's not cutthroat enough. I suppose you want me to prove that to you? LOL. Holy crap you pumpers are fools.
I agree. His players take on his indifference. It seems that Mac is just happy to be at UF. Like an NFL player who gets a huge deal and then loafs around until he's cut. He's just happy he got a payday. There is no reason whatsoever why UFs coach should ever wait til nsd to fill a job. Also Nord probably isn't going anywhere because just Like Nuss he's Mac's friend. He won't fire them unless he's forced to. You guys saw how fast he fired kirk Callahan and how quickly Summers left once he was told to leave. Why didn't Nuss, and Nord get the same fate for worse results both on and off the field?

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
One explanation is that (the other coaches are out on the road and he's in town and) he's going to conduct himself in a professional way until the end.

The other is that, despite all the clamor, he's not going anywhere.

(I'm in the school that believes that Mac fundamentally thinks that 80% of the offensive problems are caused by lack of quality QB and OL play. A problem which HE believes will be better next year. And so he personally thinks the downsides of making staff changes are larger than the upsides, and he's not greatly concerned by the optics of it from the vantage point of the peanut gallery. So they'll all go down on the ship, or not, depending on how the QB and OL do in 2017. Again, that's my amateur psychological assessment of Mac's thinking, based on nothing more than everything you guys&gals see too ... I'm not personally in agreement with that line of thinking, especially in terms of our recruiting prowess. But maybe we'll have some NSD surprises that make us go WOW and re-think.)
Thoughtful post, and I think you're right about the way Mac probably sees it. Kudos to Nord if he's handling it the right way. Kudos to Mac if he isn't making decisions based on public opinion. None of us wants a coach who is more worried about the noise in the system than doing his job (even if you want the coach fired).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Riding out the contract instead of firing the deadweight in December, hiring competent assistants and making a swing at fixing THIS class is the only way to handle it the right way.

PERIOD. Writing off YET ANOTHER class in order to save two months pay is ridiculous and incompetent.

No Gator should be accept an 8-10 rebuild and that is the path we continue to take. We are still three great recruiting classes away from being relevant again.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, FFS. He was with recruits.

Lol. Weekend at Nordies. Im just glad he didnt die on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.