Nord news (credit williston gator)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You guys better block dan too because they quote eachothers every post.

Wow I thought I had the title of most blockers.

Until you guys make it into Ox' goby video of how to block someone, I don't want to hear from you amateurs attempting to claim the title.
I'm seeing more blocking on this board tonight than I've seen on the field in the last 5 years......did we hire an Offensive line coach or something?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Wow I thought I had the title of most blockers.
Kev, I was pretty unhappy with your post about Calloway not being so great, and I gave you some grief about it. Gotta tell you though, keeping that avatar up as long as you have because you lost a bet shows some steel, and this comment made me laugh out loud. I'm a fan.

Last edited:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Kev, I was pretty unhappy with your post about Calloway not being so great, and I gave you some grief about it. Gotta tell you though, keeping that avatar up as long as you have because you lost a bet shows some steel, and this comment made me laugh out loud. Beautiful! I'm a fan.
I'm still on that train of Callaway not being as good as some on this board make him out to be. Don't get me wrong he's a solid player but he's not the player people act like he is.

I'm a man of my word, I'm not believer that you're word means something. If I tell you im going to do something I'm going to do it, and if it comes out of my mouth it's something I really believe it

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Until you guys make it into Ox' goby video of how to block someone, I don't want to hear from you amateurs attempting to claim the title.
I'm not here to compete with anyone on who can get more blocks. I'd prefer that I'm not blocked at all. I do know there are people on this board though that have me blocked.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I always strive to be outstanding in my field.
You'll never surpass Rex or Kev. Nobody does
k2852694.jpg
like those two.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fuuuuuuuuuuu

@ThomasGoldkamp: #Gators TE coach Greg Nord already at the hoops game sitting with a recruit. Can't quite see who, but I think 2019 commit Jaleel McRae.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fuuuuuuuuuuu

@ThomasGoldkamp: #Gators TE coach Greg Nord already at the hoops game sitting with a recruit. Can't quite see who, but I think 2019 commit Jaleel McRae.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Im convinced Stricklin has decided to let Butters ride his plane into the ground with the crew he brought.

Other options:

Another cheap azz mofo who doesnt care.

A clueless mofo who listens only to Butters about who is a competent coach

Last edited:

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Fuuuuuuuuuuu

It'd be one thing if he was the only coach who isn't on the road, but it'd still be strange to have Nord doing that if he's on the way out.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
4_3350277.jpg

uh, I wish you would stay away from my kid...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Fuuuuuuuuuuu

So not only did the basketball ball team choke today, Nord is back recruiting! Expect this kid to decommit soon. God we are a joke!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What a bunch of pussies. Let me know when you get the sand out of your vaginas. Hilarious.

Pumpers are a weak fragile group of total *****es. Ignore me...Don't give a flying frack.
lol.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It'd be one thing if he was the only coach who isn't on the road, but it'd still be strange to have Nord doing that if he's on the way out.
The thought for a while was he would stay on staff but not as an on field coach. So that could align with this.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Makes even less sense for him to be with a 2019 grad since we have plenty of time to recruit him, right? Why involve Nord in that relationship if he isn't gonna be here?

One explanation is that (the other coaches are out on the road and he's in town and) he's going to conduct himself in a professional way until the end.

The other is that, despite all the clamor, he's not going anywhere.

(I'm in the school that believes that Mac fundamentally thinks that 80% of the offensive problems are caused by lack of quality QB and OL play. A problem which HE believes will be better next year. And so he personally thinks the downsides of making staff changes are larger than the upsides, and he's not greatly concerned by the optics of it from the vantage point of the peanut gallery. So they'll all go down on the ship, or not, depending on how the QB and OL do in 2017. Again, that's my amateur psychological assessment of Mac's thinking, based on nothing more than everything you guys&gals see too ... I'm not personally in agreement with that line of thinking, especially in terms of our recruiting prowess. But maybe we'll have some NSD surprises that make us go WOW and re-think.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.