Recruiting NSD 2022

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Geez, that's harsh. :( What other debilitating diseases do you not feel sorry for people for having?
Well, there's been a major outbreak of "delusionole" syndrome in tallacrappy for decades. I don't care about them, either.

I'd mention the "co-cane" crisis in miamuh, but based on video during the games, it only affects 200-300 people - not really a "crisis" IMHO, unless you count the financial strain on um's medical school.

I heard of a strange phenomenon where people in georgia bark like dogs. Apparently not caused by a disease - turns out they're just stupid.

Go Gators!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
True, the WRs caused more heartache, but there were still a few who were questioning the evers situation too. At least that's what I recall...
Yea there were some questions, but I don't think people were going crazy about it.
It was definitely more about the WR from Winter Garden.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
According to TOS, Napier wanted to keep Evers in the class but in the meeting with them he informed him that he would be looking for a 2nd QB. Evers didnt like it because he was told by the previous staff that he would be the only signal caller of the class. So Evers left.
Most of us guessed something like this.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Most of us guessed something like this.

If I remember correctly (Im sure someone will correct me and rub my nose in it if Im wrong...and I welcome it), Evers was one of CBN's first in home visits shortly after being hired. Shortly after that in home, Evers tweeted his decommitment that sounded like a spoiled brat not getting what he wanted thanking Coach Napier for letting him be a small part of his plan. What a little beyotch. Gibson and this baby were tight.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Probably MOM

@GatorsFB: The Gator family is a special one.

Hear from Gator alumni (and the Head Ball Coach!!) welcoming the newest incoming class of 2022!

#GoGators | #UFuture

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Napier and his ARMY are really looking to use every advantage and push is out there. This has been needed for a long time. Love seeing Siler and the "Bling". Let's get more of these.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Napier and his ARMY are really looking to use every advantage and push is out there. This has been needed for a long time. Love seeing Siler and the "Bling". Let's get more of these.

Having the HBC and some SEC/MNC champs talking was awesome!

Also liked seeing Floyd recording his “welcome” in The Swamp!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Having the HBC and some SEC/MNC champs talking was awesome!

Also liked seeing Floyd recording his “welcome” in The Swamp!

Anything that brings Danny Wuerffel in I’m a fan of.

Great to see guys like Floyd and Siler in there as well. And I feel like Spurrier has a whole different view of Napier than he did Mullen, who I felt he tolerated more than truly liked.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

And I feel like Spurrier has a whole different view of Napier than he did Mullen, who I felt he tolerated more than truly liked.

You could certainly tell it in way he was delivering it. Couldn't hurt that BN buys a few steaks from the Gridiron Grill too.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Great to see guys like Floyd and Siler in there as well. And I feel like Spurrier has a whole different view of Napier than he did Mullen, who I felt he tolerated more than truly liked.
Are you telling me that the half bottle of Sutter Home SOS gave to Eddie wasn’t a sign of a close personal friendship?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
And I feel like Spurrier has a whole different view of Napier than he did Mullen, who I felt he tolerated more than truly liked.

Yeah...it seems that SOS approves of the work CBN is doing and it was obvious he did not approve of muLLLLLLen.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
What's with all the question marks? :stirpot:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It’s actually a commitment test. If you stare at it long enough, they become parentheses. Eventually it morphs into a packed Swamp. Takes a full minute.
I don't care what you call them, they shouldn't be there. Whoever was hired to make those graphics should be fired.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Probably MOM

@GatorsFB: The Gator family is a special one.

Hear from Gator alumni (and the Head Ball Coach!!) welcoming the newest incoming class of 2022!

#GoGators | #UFuture

This is a great video for Alumni , older fans and ... BullGators. Nice work.

(how many recruites recognize those old farts?)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This is a great video for Alumni , older fans and ... BullGators. Nice work.

(how many recruites recognize those old farts?)
There should be a video tutorial with gameday highlights held in the film room during every official visit so they get the education they deserve.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
There should be a video tutorial with gameday highlights held in the film room during every official visit so they get the education they deserve.
Lets hope we establish some "modern day" heros!

Go Gators!

(to be clear... as an.old fart ... I love seeing the legends... but it's time to establish some new ones)

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care what you call them, they shouldn't be there. Whoever was hired to make those graphics should be fired.
You're over reacting. It's not like a yellow jacket infraction.:lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.