Off-season program - Phase 5

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsFB: Vision. Discipline. Intensity.

#GoGators | @coachmhocke

I strongly believe discipline was the major issues for 2020 and 2021. I believe Mullen let the discipline fall off and it bit him in the @ss. If coach Napier can fix this one issue, I believe they'll be a much improved team no matter what offensive or defensive formations/styles/philosophies they use.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I strongly believe discipline was the major issues for 2020 and 2021. I believe Mullen let the discipline fall off and it bit him in the @ss. If coach Napier can fix this one issue, I believe they'll be a much improved team no matter what offensive or defensive formations/styles/philosophies they use.
I agree - because he never expected to be around this past year. He thought he was a "shoe in" for the NFL.

r830947_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Zipperer is 6'3" 236lbs. I want to see them line him up at FB on some short yardage situation this spring and see what he can do. This staff likes bigger backs right? ((Mom jokes incoming about staffs and mom's bigger backs)) Aside I would like to see Zipp get some carries. We are a running team now.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I agree - because he never expected to be around this past year. He thought he was a "shoe in" for the NFL.

r830947_1296x729_16-9.jpg

#148Homer J, Tuesday at 1:05 PM

On-field penalized violation that gave UF a loss and won him a captainship honor the very next game.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve seen in several places now that the strongest person on the team is Griffin McDowell. Former reserve OL who switched to DL last year.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This just in: UM has replaced the wave with the maelstrom due to an attendance undertow right in the middle of the stands ... that sucks.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This comes from an "insider." If true, it is interesting. He said that Mullinz ordered the lockers based on position group. All the WRs were next to each other. All the o-linemen next to each other. Easy stuff. Now, they are mixed. According to this person, Napier selected who went where.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
This comes from an "insider." If true, it is interesting. He said that Mullinz ordered the lockers based on position group. All the WRs were next to each other. All the o-linemen next to each other. Easy stuff. Now, they are mixed. According to this person, Napier selected who went where.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

Love it. Try something new, try to build team chemistry, and if doesn’t work, at least you tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator