*Official Ducks vs. Bucks Championship Game Thread*

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
MJMGator;n149499 said:
Honestly, it strikes me as childish. It's their chosen PROFESSION.

There was nothing professional about how he wussed out here and ran to the big 10

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n149498 said:
People are still allowed to hate their ex-wives even though they gave them a couple kids.

Good analogy...

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Scott512;n149504 said:
It does. It's not forgotten.

Dissapaointed by the Ducks to this point and their many mistakes.

Living up to the choker moniker that they supposedly said they shed last game

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n149505 said:
I'm grateful for that...but he isn't our coach. He is slime for how he ran to OSU at the first opportunity after wimping out here. On top of that, I hated OSU long before he got there. I'll never want them to win a championship.

Is SOS slime? He left us without warning and is now coaching someone within our own division. Hell, we all knew Meyer was leaving and our AD had a year to find his replacement. If you answer no, then I'd love to hear your reasoning.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kick the damn field goal. They're moving the best at will against you

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What some of you guys don't get is that games like this and the last are validation for the argument that some (like Ox and myself) have made for some time. I have zero issue with anyone hating the guy. But for several years all many have posted is how he was simply a product of Tebow, won't make it at OSU, esophageal spasms, can't beat Saban, etc. it became so overdone that it sort of created a sect of those that respect what the guy did for us and will likely do elsewhere, fortunately not a rival. We still have some blaming him entirely too much for our problems, while dismissing the real issue that was strolling our sideline. It's ludicrous. Again, personally, I don't care of he wins or not, and have stated I want to see Oregon win. But it doesn't change the fact that the guy is ridiculously good, which has been debated relentlessly for several years.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The feel of this game is very familiar. There's obviously a lot of football to be played, but I can't say it hasn't played out the way I expected thus far.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
MJMGator;n149518 said:
Is SOS slime? He left us without warning and is now coaching someone within our own division. Hell, we all knew Meyer was leaving and our AD had a year to find his replacement. If you answer no, then I'd love to hear your reasoning.

My issue with Meyer is how quickly he took another job after leaving for "medical" reasons. SOS also doesn't coach at a school I hate. OSU doesn't need a championship.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n149523 said:
Spurrier was honest...Meyer not so much...

Whatever. I HATE WM for what he did to our program but just can't seem to muster it for a guy that brought us 2 of our only 3 NC's.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
That vaunted Oregon offense better show up or they are going to get stomped. This is a pathetic effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator