***Official Florida Football coaching hires 2017***

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Athens doesn't enforce the mule ordinance

This is Gator Chatter ... I'm not sure you're allowed to make a comment like that without offering some corroborating evidence.

(A totally made up story is also acceptable, if it pokes fun in some way at our biggest traditional rivals.)

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is Gator Chatter ... I'm not sure you're allowed to make a comment like that without offering some corroborating evidence.

(A totally made up story is also acceptable, if it pokes fun in some way at our biggest traditional rivals.)
I've seen mules walking on that campus

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We don't hate Zach, he is just wrong 95 percent of the time. Yes, he defends Butters and he defended Chimp until three minutes before he was hired, but so did many of you.

Zach seems like a good kid when he's not rapping. He just doesn't seem to be particularly well connected though.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes even slightly dishonest rumors about another coach being in the mixed is used to get the parties a little closer to achieving the contract.
This. Coaching rumors (the real ones that get "leaked" to legitimate reporters) are started by agents 95% of the time.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's hilarious.

How do you know it's him? I want more of the story. How old was he at the time?

LOL, white guys shouldn't rap.
It's him. He posted at GSMB before the hamsters died and openly admitted it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's hilarious.

How do you know it's him? I want more of the story. How old was he at the time?

LOL, white guys shouldn't rap.
100% him. Any posts referencing that video or anything having to do with "Crucial" in response to his posts would get deleted immediately. There's even a rap battle out there somewhere where the black guy he's rapping against bags on his bowl cut. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.