***Official Florida Football coaching hires 2017***

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RobertJudin: The Gators are reportedly trying to hire Mario Cristobal away from Oregon. If they can, UF would have a ton of firepower for the 2018 class.

@RobertJudin: After landing JaJuan Seider, getting Cristobal would be another power move & dramatically help the Gators on the recruiting trail.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
We'll know if it's Stoutland or not by the 8th. If what is being talked about is true everyone in Gator Nation is going to be happy as hell with our next 2 hires. Btw...Seider is the biggest pickup for us since Dan Quinn. This dude is an elite coach and recruiter! #ChompChomp

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
@RobertJudin: The Gators are reportedly trying to hire Mario Cristobal away from Oregon. If they can, UF would have a ton of firepower for the 2018 class.

@RobertJudin: After landing JaJuan Seider, getting Cristobal would be another power move & dramatically help the Gators on the recruiting trail.
:woohoo:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's so cheesy but I kinda like the Gator one.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Sweet Crystalballs

tumblr_m86hgbxmp21qmg9lvo1_500.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mario is Co-OC at Oregon. Is Mac firing Nuss? It would be time to celebrate. Otherwise why would Mario take a demotion?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We'll know if it's Stoutland or not by the 8th. If what is being talked about is true everyone in Gator Nation is going to be happy as hell with our next 2 hires. Btw...Seider is the biggest pickup for us since Dan Quinn. This dude is an elite coach and recruiter! #ChompChomp
He's basically a unicorn

4fa40d16e5b29ab0e1d2f286af6b0987.jpg

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: Sounds like right out of a Carl Hiaasan novel.
Yep, they dance to their own beat down their in Oregon.
- No sales tax.
- You cannot pump your own gas - an attendant HAS to do it for you.
More here:
https://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/oregon

I know Bart knows I lived in Oregon for a few years. Man I loved it there and hated to leave. But I do have an funny story from a time at a gas pump. Every line and pump were full and there were cars waiting. There was only one "attendant" and he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. It must have been his first day or something. Some dude in one car finally got pissed at waiting and got out to do it himself. The funny thing is, people there dont know how to pump gas. He struggled for a minute, ended up get gasoline all over his arm, but finally managed to stick the nozzle in his car. The attendant ran over and was pissed and they get into a shouting match. And apparently, the attendant called the cops and told the dude he couldnt leave. Well the guy walks over to side of gas station to wait and lit a cigarette. Remember he had on a sweater where the arm was soaked in gasoline..... well the whole thing immediately went up in flames. He yanked it off and didn't appear to be physically injured. But man, the whole event was one of the funniest things I ever seen with my own eyeballs.

The cop eventually gets there and actually arrested the dude.

For carrying a firearm.

(Sorry. It was all true except the last part)

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know Bart knows I lived in Oregon for a few years. Man I loved it there and hated to leave. But I do have an funny story from a time at a gas pump. Every line and pump were full and there were cars waiting. There was only one "attendant" and he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. It must have been his first day or something. Some dude in one car finally got pissed at waiting and got out to do it himself. The funny thing is, people there dont know how to pump gas. He struggled for a minute, ended up get gasoline all over his arm, but finally managed to stick the nozzle in his car. The attendant ran over and was pissed and they get into a shouting match. And apparently, the attendant called the cops and told the dude he couldnt leave. Well the guy walks over to side of gas station to wait and lit a cigarette. Remember he had on a sweater where the arm was soaked in gasoline..... well the whole thing immediately went up in flames. He yanked it off and didn't appear to be physically injured. But man, the whole event was one of the funniest things I ever seen with my own eyeballs.

The cop eventually gets there and actually arrested the dude.

For carrying a firearm.

(Sorry. It was all true except the last part)

:rimshot:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Gators have hired Corey Bell per Brett Mcmurphy. Another a + hire if true

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gators have hired Corey Bell per Brett Mcmurphy. Another a + hire if true

How so? He was at FAU for the last two years. Lots of high school experience. Massive downgrade,

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Florida loses one coach but is hiring two. DBs coach Torrian Gray is heading to the NFL to join Washington, which fired defensive backs coach Perry Fewell last month. A source says that Florida is also expected to hire Corey Bell, who was hired this month to be USF's defensive backs coach and recruiting coordinator. The Gators are also expected to hire North Texas OL coach Brad Davis. Gators had an opening at OL coach with Mike Summers going to Louisville.

Edward Aschoff, ESPN Staff Writer

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Florida loses one coach but is hiring two. DBs coach Torrian Gray is heading to the NFL to join Washington, which fired defensive backs coach Perry Fewell last month. A source says that Florida is also expected to hire Corey Bell, who was hired this month to be USF's defensive backs coach and recruiting coordinator. The Gators are also expected to hire North Texas OL coach Brad Davis. Gators had an opening at OL coach with Mike Summers going to Louisville.

Who? Anybody know much about this guy? Good coach? Good recruiter?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
One step forward with a guy like Seider and two step back with these guys

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016

:poop::wtf::doh::doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.