***Official Florida Football coaching hires 2017***

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is interesting. I think we want to keep Hughes, but it seems that many on this board don't think he is valuable...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DerekTysonESPN: Florida director of player personnel Drew Hughes will remain at Florida.
He's taken a lot of heat lately but to his credit, he did help manage to bring in a top 10 class which was operating two coaches short during a critical recruiting stretch... Really 3 coaches short considering they supposedly took Nord off the trail. The dude was having to do the coaches job and go out on the trail recruiting kids... And based on the feedback I've seen the last 2 or 3 years, the kids all seem to like him...

I was kinda "whatever" about his leaving but I'll say this.... I'm really NOT sure how good he is... But in the end, it's always nice to stick it to muschamp...

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
What I really want to know is when is Cristobal putting ink to paper, and when is Nord being shown the door?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I got my hopes up for a second.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

This is a nice list of OC options. I'm sure Saban will go for Furman's OC though :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No way in hell Kelly puts himself in a position to be dressed down on the sidelines by Saban. No way. He'll never lower himself to that level. Chip won't drop down to the NCAA level for anything short of a HC gig at a P5 school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.