Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Ole Miss

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Idk if we win this one. They KILLED us last week by 16 points on the road while we were favored by 4 points. They DESTORYED us in the 2nd half 48-32 while we shot 38% for the game and 13% from 3 point range. We have shot 80% or better from the FT line in 4 straight games now, probably a MW record. Ole Miss not a good team but this could be another typical MW Special where we lose as a 8.5 fav. Can we get revenge?

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Is it woman's basketball, that deserves spurriers after. Men basketball that deserves maybe burger King or Dairy queen with no option for ice cream

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Idk if we win this one. They KILLED us last week by 16 points on the road while we were favored by 4 points. They DESTORYED us in the 2nd half 48-32 while we shot 38% for the game and 13% from 3 point range. We have shot 80% or better from the FT line in 4 straight games now, probably a MW record. Ole Miss not a good team but this could be another typical MW Special where we lose as a 8.5 fav. Can we get revenge?

You haven't heard how loud the 4 of us are and we weren't at the away game.

Plus, revenge is a dish, or an alley-oop, or something like that.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Is it woman's basketball, that deserves spurriers after. Men basketball that deserves maybe burger King or Dairy queen with no option for ice cream

Come on man, don't hate on the player's just to get at CMW. They're gonna win tonight! I just hope we do it with as little contribution from that dwag lover on our bench.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Down 12-9 at the under 12 timeout. On pace for less than 40 pts

Refuse to watch, but that sounds about on par for a Mike coached team. Again Mike is the worst half court offensive basketball mind I have ever seen.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I have to agree with Sofla, the half court offense is hard to watch. Heck, it's almost nonexistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator