Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Ole Miss

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've stopped watching for several games now. It seems like we get 10 points behind. Then mount a comeback. What is it? Is that White is molasses slow to react to the opposing coaches moves. Then finally he, White, does something that works for a while, then rinse repeat. Or does the team wait for the coach to do something and finally say screw it, he's not going to do anything let's try something on our own.

I just don't get it.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Terrible last two minute stretch, but fully emblematic of the type of coach Mike White is: get up by 6 and just dribble the ball until the last 2 seconds and chuck up a desperation shot instead of trying to get run a play and build the lead.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Gators win 62-57 after nearly choking away the lead a second time with bone-headed fouls sending Ole Miss to the line when we were ahead by multiple possessions.

Dug deep for the win and it's good to have Castleton back...but going to be shocked if this team makes the tournament.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And we can all enjoy another season of Mike White basketball next year. Dude is going to save his job. Aren’t you excited! I know I am! :suicide2:

Groundhog Day continues.

Another 18-13 regular season, 1-1 in the sec tournament and a 12 seed at 19-14.
Yet another first weekend departure and rationalizing from the administration

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator