***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs South Carolina

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
This is terrible without Chiozza. White has no plan. And defensively we shouldn't be leaving them open when their good bigs are out

Garbage last 10 min from coaching imo. Put us in a bad spot.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
On of the worst 3pt shooting teams...all open looks can't miss. Can't keep packing the paint when Silva and Kotsar are out

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Great job by White saving his timeout until SC has swung the game by 15 pts. Lol. Just bad. Watch we dribble the clock out and get a crap shot as well

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Well we got an open layup with 6 seconds left

Florida is down 37-39 at half. South Carolina already made 7 3pters. They only made 9 shots. They only make 6 a game....Get our offense back on track and stop them from making wide open 3pters while containing the pain we should win

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are gonna go back inside to begin the 2nd half. They got EVERY call inside when they went in there. Egor, Allen, and Hudson MUGGED like crazy when they go inside and NOTHING called. TERRIBLE OFFICATING. Great job by WHITE to go with Bassett who has given us energy off the bench. Go Gators!!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I don't think they can keep shooting like that.
If they become more contested I agree. I think White's plan was just leave them the 3pters and stop the paint. Didn't work the first half. I think when their bigs are out we have to play normal but we still packed the paint.

Also hurting us is Egor is non existent vs good defenses. Need Chiozza to get him some good looks. Make a few adjustments at half and come out and take it back to them in the 2nd

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I don't think so. We just need to be agressive when we go to the basket. Some of our players are timid and it's called as such
I've watched them some when I could stomach it. They flail their arms, give cheap shots that are let go like a boxing match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.