***Official Game Thread*** Florida at Kentucky

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is on the road today to take on Kentucky at 2 PM on CBS. This is going to be the most hostile crowd we face and we have to come out focused and playing with intensity and passion. We have to be making shots from the tip and throughout the whole game. Take it to them at Rupp. We need everyone to step up like Tuesday, but Barry needs to get back to the great Barry. Lets shock the world and beat Kentucky twice in the regular season

Prediction:

Florida- 76
Kentucky- 72
POG- Stone

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This is for all the marbles. Win it and we'll win the regular season title. Go Gators!

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Go Gators!

If we have a good game from the PG position (Hill/Cheese) and play good D I can see a 5-10 point win. Hoping both DRob and Allen have great games from outside too.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KY will be lucky to win this game if they do.......freshmen.....lol

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ncaa-tournament.gif

Let's start locking it down... Go Gators!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Could very well bump up to a 2 seed with a win today, pumped for this one!

:chomp:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to be on a MOTHER F€%#*ING plane for the entire game!

That wifi better be working, that's all I know.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TOUGH TOUGH game on the road AT RUPP. UK and their fans are going to be sky high to beat us since we DESTROYED them by 22 earlier. Coach Cal is going to exploit us down low once they get Hayes in foul trouble cause you just know we won't get the whistle at all. We are going to need monster games from Barry Allen (sounds like a super hero doesn't it?? Oh wait it is!) Our D is going to have to key on Monk cause he can go for 30 at any time. We have to cut our turnovers down compared to the last few games. I can see us winning but its going to be a longshot folks. Go Gators!!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
It will be an interesting game for sure. I wonder if UK will pound it inside early trying to get fouls on Hayes.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
TOUGH TOUGH game on the road AT RUPP.

That sums it up for me right there. Unless uky is starting walk-ons due to an ncaa death penalty (we can only hope one day), playing at rupp will NEVER be an easy win. But...

Go Gators!!!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I need UF to win so I can rub it in the face of my relatives in Lexington. I may even buy them t-shirts that say, "We got our a$$ kicked by UF."

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't seen KY fans be this nervous about a game with us since the year we had the threepeat over them a few years back. Its about 50/50 on who their own fans think will win. :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After the win at home, I said it was a solid win and would like to see them win on the road at Kentucky. If we can win today in Rupp, it will be a great win and I'll be pumped.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta win on the road in hostile digs to advance in the dance... opportunistic tune-up for our guys... leave it all on the court today.
Let's do it Gators!!

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I'm going to be on a MOTHER F€%#*ING plane for the entire game!

That wifi better be working, that's all I know.

I know how you feel. I was at a concert during the home win vs. Kentucky earlier this month! I sure enjoyed watching it the next day though. :chomp:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Gotta win on the road in hostile digs to advance in the dance... opportunistic tune-up for our guys... leave it all on the court today.
Let's do it Gators!!

Well actually you have to win at unfamiliar netural sites in the tourney. Still as you say this is an opportunity to win a 2nd weekend of the tourney type game today.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
IMO, our defense will have to feed our offense its confidence, its momentum. So frustrate UK's offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator