***Official Game Thread*** Florida at Kentucky

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The refs didn't hide the clock and score in the second half did they?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
News Alert: Paparazzi have film of refs going to post-game party at Ashley Judd's home and filmed leaving the next morning. I'm telling you, connected to that game, somebody got screwed.
I'm guessing, Ashley Judd?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Still a 3 seed as of today, according to Lunardi. Need to win our next 2 and then we should be around a 4 seed at worse imo, with a chance at a 2 seed and a possibility of staying a 3.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Still a 3 seed as of today, according to Lunardi. Need to win our next 2 and then we should be around a 4 seed at worse imo, with a chance at a 2 seed and a possibility of staying a 3.
He also has us playing Belmont, which is silly because we already played them.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
He also has us playing Belmont, which is silly because we already played them.
Definitely...he sucks when it comes to actual matchups and some seeding...but NBC also has us as a 3 seed and bracket matrix has us as the 3rd 3 seed as of their update this morning.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As long as we avoid that dreaded 5vs12 match up in the tourney.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Observations:

1. Barry left the lid on, shots kept bouncing out
2. Monk went into beast mode - you could say some of it was due to officials whistling so much we backed off on defending him, but regardless he was hitting all kinds of shots. He earned some kudos.
3. One possession early in the second half had 3 quick fouls called on us - THREE on one UK possession. THAT told me all I needed to know about how the game was being called.
4. First time I'd actually gotten to watch Hester/Stone. I kept getting them confused. But one (or both) of them looked like freshman lost on the court a lot, especially on defense.
5. I love D-Rob, my favorite player, and while it was good to see him get hot for awhile, I don't think I can ever call him a great player. Maybe not even a 'real good' player.
6. I get that retaliation is usually caught, but HOW_T_F did Allen get called for pushing the UK guard when the UK guard obviously threw a hand across Allen's face first? The ref calling the T was looking at the whole thing, and didn't think THAT was a foul? I'm glad they caught it in the replay.
7. Announcers loved them some Big Blue knob slobbing. Fox is out - HooHa....no mention of Eg or of Barry's ankle. Yeah, professional, unbiased, suck those Big Blue Balls.

Net takeaway - we could have won, but didn't. Factor in refs, lack of Eg, Monk going off, guards racking up ticky-tack fouls...all of it means we lost, UK won. BUT, we could have won. Hopefully the kids keep that in mind and take it to UK in the SEC tourney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.