Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seldom has a 7-point deficit felt so bad. :lol:

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
About the time you learn to accept defeat, it's time for a change of direction. Maybe we need a new AD.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp just said it, "We need to run the ball more." There you have it. He's taking over the offense and Roper's offense isn't working.

Time for Muschamp Ball.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n55541 said:
Muschamp just said it, "We need to run the ball more." There you have it. He's taking over the offense and Roper's offense isn't working.

Time for Muschamp Ball.

Yeah, like we had so much success when we ran the ball in the first half. He should have said we need more TDs off turnovers.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully, he meant right up the guy since those run plays were so successful

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I agree with one of the other posters about a freshman playing his first real game on the road at Bama, but Driskel looks like a true freshman out there so I don't see the big deal. The game is moving to fast for Driskel.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Some of you guys are idiots. Jeff has done very well. He can't make wrs catch, can't move the sun, can't make rbs not fumble. Other than that fumble Jones has played very well. I'd risk a fumble from him over KTs inability to run. JDs one pick was perfectly acceptable. Threw a catchable ball that got picked and was essentially a very good punt. Coaching not to lose? They weren't near midfield and they would have to move the ball 60 yards to get in fg range. Several linemen have gotten dinged up, no reason to force something. Some of you should really jump now.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
Some of you guys are idiots. Jeff has done very well. He can't make wrs catch, can't move the sun, can't make rbs not fumble. Other than that fumble Jones has played very well. I'd risk a fumble from him over KTs inability to run. JDs one pick was perfectly acceptable. Threw a catchable ball that got picked and was essentially a very good punt. Coaching not to lose? They weren't near midfield and they would have to move the ball 60 yards to get in fg range. Several linemen have gotten dinged up, no reason to force something. Some of you should really jump now.
Thanks for your input Mr. Driskel.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can you believe we're actually in this game?

ScreenShot2014-09-20at53310PM_zpsc72168da.png

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
https://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz346/wbgordon/ScreenShot2014-09-20at53310PM_zpsc72168da.png[/img]
Well at least we're balanced.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
If you don't trust your 4th year QB to run the 2 minute offense, then why is he in there?
good question, a fourth year numb nuts throwing to a 5ths year bust, who can't even get his hands up

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gata said:
About the time you learn to accept defeat, it's time for a change of direction. Maybe we need a new AD.
It's Fooley I blame to begin with. He hired this loser and then refused to fire him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
https://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz346/wbgordon/ScreenShot2014-09-20at53310PM_zpsc72168da.png[/img]
I laughed out loud.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n55554 said:

Well against this competition our Defense has been attrocious except for luck. Jeff has thrown only a couple of decent passes and he has missed or thrown poorly many times. We are not capable of playing Bama or any other equal team at this time. Good points about oline, but that has not basically been the problem so the replacements have been decent. Otherwise we are going to be blown out in the second half, not looking forward to seeing it.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
Yes luck can make up for a lot and some better luck and we would have been ahead, but luck runs out eventually when skill and capability continue to produce. At this time we are nowhere equal to Bama.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ray Finkle said:
bicycle-pump-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.