***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs ECU Birmingham Bowl***

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ugghh

@onlygators: MT @osgators: Birmingham Bowl shaping up to be a miserable wknd for football, 100% chance of rain Friday, 90% on Saturday, 2" rain expected.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorZoneScott: Receiver Andre Debose (personal decision) and DT Darious Cummings (violation of team rules) did not make trip according to Durkin. #Gators

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n140364 said:
@GatorZoneScott: Receiver Andre Debose (personal decision) and DT Darious Cummings (violation of team rules) did not make trip according to Durkin. #Gators

Personal decision? I guess he didn't want to test those old bones one last time.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was briefly considering heading up to this game as a last minute decision, but with that weather rolling in? My couch looks awfully comfy and dry and warm.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n140368 said:
Personal decision? I guess he didn't want to test those old bones one last time.

Shuffle board tournament.

Boca West, you're going DOOOOOWWWWNNNN!

R

RowdyDowdy

Founding Member
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n127836 said:
Up here, ECU is known as "Easy U" b/c it is one of easiest colleges to get into in the state (like FAU)

Some call it EZU and stands for End Zone University.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
RowdyDowdy;n142537 said:
Some call it EZU and stands for End Zone University.
Well, it certainly is the end of the line. Did you go to that dump?

R

RowdyDowdy

Founding Member
Founding Member
oxrageous;n142908 said:
Well, it certainly is the end of the line. Did you go to that dump?
Not the end of the line; just further East. You should check out the successful people besides myself who graduated from that fine institution.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
RowdyDowdy;n142974 said:
Not the end of the line; just further East. You should check out the successful people besides myself who graduated from that fine institution.

Blackbeard?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Excuse me, but are we getting trolled by a geographic school?

Oh how we have fallen.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Going to be interesting to see how the players respond to the changes; moreover, the coaches will need Their units to perform well, unless they already have a job lined up. Hopefully, none of the players will suffer any injuries. Hopefully, the rain will take a 3 hour detour. One good thing about a went field, there's less knee injuries.

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope you all enjoy the off-season and the time you have with family and friends. That's what really matters. I know I'm glad to be back with my family!!! :-)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n142988 said:
Going to be interesting to see how the players respond to the changes; moreover, the coaches will need Their units to perform well, unless they already have a job lined up. Hopefully, none of the players will suffer any injuries. Hopefully, the rain will take a 3 hour detour. One good thing about a went field, there's less knee injuries.

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope you all enjoy the off-season and the time you have with family and friends. That's what really matters. I know I'm glad to be back with my family!!! :-)
Hey GI! How are you feeling and how are the medical procedures going?

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
ufgator812;n143026 said:
Is Randy Shannon already making his mark?

happy new year 812,, i dont like the randy shannon hire! what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.