***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Kentucky***

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
We are hurting ourselves and it started with Pittman's dropped pass on the first series. The defense is playing great, except for the first series of every possession. They keep letting Kentucky drive out close to midfield, which has allowed them to put our offense in a hole on every drive. To make matters worse, Jeff sucks tonight. I sure thought he had made that leap. He was fine at the beginning of the game, but, when things got tight, he reverted back to some of his old bad habits. He looks like he has no faith in the OL and that's csusing him to play on his toes. They need to go ahead and turn him loose on the read option. If he gets hurt, he gets hurt. He's had nothing but grass in front of him on several read options. They don't believe he's going to run it.

I hope they are pumping Vernon full of fluids right now.

We are in for a fight guys. I have a feeling it's hoing to come down to the last possession, unless the defense can force some turnovers, early in the half.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator said:
We will put up an easy 30 in the 2nd half. Relax!
NotSureIfSerious_zpsa39796a9.jpg

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
We are hurting ourselves and it started with Pittman's dropped pass on the first series. The defense is playing great, except for the first series of every possession. They keep letting Kentucky drive out close to midfield, which has allowed them to put our offense in a hole on every drive. To make matters worse, Jeff sucks tonight. I sure thought he had made that leap. He was fine at the beginning of the game, but, when things got tight, he reverted back to some of his old bad habits. He looks like he has no faith in the OL and that's csusing him to play on his toes. They need to go ahead and turn him loose on the read option. If he gets hurt, he gets hurt. He's had nothing but grass in front of him on several read options. They don't believe he's going to run it.

We are in for a fight guys. I have a feeling it's hoing to come down to the last possession, unless the defense can force some turnovers, early in the half.
He sucks

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law, we may need to appoint you as the resident Prophet! I am practicing my bowing technique. :-)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GIGator said:

The read is there for JD every single TIME. I'm talking 15,20 and 25 yard gauges there for the taking.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n49352 said:
Law, we may need to appoint you as the resident Prophet! I am practicing my bowing technique. :-)

Law was pumping sunshine this week - Paul Drake kept saying things were the same despite the blowout

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Let's let Christie drop kick passes. He is the only accurate guy with a ball today

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man, how many int's have we dropped tonight?

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
GIGator;n49352 said:

Law was pumping sunshine this week - Paul Drake kept saying things were the same despite the blowout
Did anyone really think last week was any indication how our season would play out?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
offense is playing very sloooooow

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What happened to the hurry up offense? I guess we're abandoning it for this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator