***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Kentucky***

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
TN G8tr;n50265 said:
I am just as frustrated as any of us on here. To me summing it up is that we were consistantly inconsistant. Offense makes a bad play, Defense saves the day. Defense chokes, then the offense steps up. I have no doubt that if this was the 2013 edition, we lose. This team I will say seemed to fight til the end. Somewhere along the line credit will have to be given to Stoops and UK. He is doing a great job with that team. And one thing is I have never seen a UK team with that kind of speed. They are getting better. And remember we are a 4-8 team from last year trying to rebound. Many of us were screaming for offense and yet we get over 500 yds of offense but yet we are fighting to win in OT?? If one thing is consistant is there were issues on both sides of the ball. Special teams did fine IMO. One thing for sure that I like from last night is that when it came time for a "gut check" we stepped up. If one thing a team needs is to know they can dig down and pull out a win. It will be tougher going forward. QB and coaching issues as well. But lets see how it goes. Not pumping just hoping for the best with the situation that we're dealt. But in the end I do feel this team did get some positives out of it.

I totally agree...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator