***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Kentucky***

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Coach9;n48850 said:
Would like to see JD throw some intermediate vertical throws between the hashes. Also a corner route or two out of their 3 man passing concepts.

Absolutely. I too would love to see some variations of JD doing just that. Last week I expected and got a pretty looking newly designed offense with rather vanilla like ingredients in the play calling scheme as it should have been for non SEC opponents. This week we should see if Roper has any tricks to pull out of the bag for UK. Not all his tricks of course. Save that for UA and UGA.

My prediction: Gators 38-17.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n48851 said:
Absolutely. I too would love to see some variations of JD doing just that. Last week I expected and got a pretty looking newly designed offense with rather vanilla like ingredients in the play calling scheme as it should have been for non SEC opponents. This week we should see if Roper has any tricks to pull out of the bag for UK. Not all his tricks of course. Save that for UA and UGA.

I have a feeling we will see a lot more today.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
threatmatrix said:
Who, What, Where, When

Saturday (duh), September 13, 2014.

7:30 P.M. from BHG Stadium at Spurrier Field in G’ Vegas
SECN Crew: Handsome Jesse Palmer vs Brent ”Older than Dirt” Musburger.
WatchESPN, SIRIUS 119, XM 190. .

The Kentucky Mildcats (2-0) SEC East.
VS.
The Florida Gators (1-0) SEC East.

Line: FLORIDA 17.5 KENTUCKY.
My Line: FLORIDA 27.5 KENTUCKY.

Weather Forecast for Florida Field at Kickoff:
Freakin’ beautiful.

The Kentucky Wildcats.
HC Mark Stoops, 2nd yr. (4-10).
et. al.
QB #14. Patrick Towles 6-5 238 SO.

YOUR UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA FIGHTING GATORS!!
OC Kurt Roper, 1st yr.
DC Will Muschamp, 4th yr. (23-16).

QB #6. Jeff Driskel 6-4 239 RJR. (first half)
QB #3. Treon Harris 5-11 178 FR. (second half)
Again, nice job with the info/add-ons too.
This must be posted.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I guess we shouldn't watch the game! Andre Ware said that he's not impressed with Florida and that Kenturkey has enough offense and defense to go in to the Swamp and win. Then he said Kenturkey will win. Now, I was starting to like Ware, after he got Bamer fans pissed off at him over racial issues with Bamer's QB situation. He's on my Crap-A-Nole list now.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
PaulDrake;n48851 said:

Yes sir. This is how you play in this conference. This score prediction is also in line as to what a Gator team hitting on all cylinders should be as well.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n48903 said:
I guess we shouldn't watch the game! Andre Ware said that he's not impressed with Florida and that Kenturkey has enough offense and defense to go in to the Swamp and win. Then he said Kenturkey will win. Now, I was starting to like Ware, after he got Bamer fans pissed off at him over racial issues with Bamer's QB situation. He's on my Crap-A-Nole list now.

Ware has been pretty mouthy lately.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n48903 said:
I guess we shouldn't watch the game! Andre Ware said that he's not impressed with Florida and that Kenturkey has enough offense and defense to go in to the Swamp and win.
No, no, no. What he means is you must watch the game or he and his friends get fired and someone else who can do a better job of building the anticipation for the game will be hired.

These guys read scripts. Someone is assigned to pimp the underdwag every game and try to make sure the viewership is as high as possible.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Law98gator said:
GIGator;n48903 said:
I guess we shouldn't watch the game! Andre Ware said that he's not impressed with Florida and that Kenturkey has enough offense and defense to go in to the Swamp and win.
No, no, no. What he means is you must watch the game or he and his friends get fired and someone else who can do a better job of building the anticipation for the game will be hired.

These guys read scripts. Someone is assigned to pimp the underdwag every game and try to make sure the viewership is as high as possible.
Listen to this poster. He knows how the mass media propaganda machine works.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ware says the streak ends tonight. We'll see.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Here We Go Gators!! We need to rumble tonight...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n48986 said:
fyi usc- uga game lightning delay until 4 20 at earlest. must be played this weekend.

Hope they have to wait until about midnight.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Must have been a lightning strike in Africa. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online