***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs ULM***

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thats what Kasey needs to do. Get in the paint and dish.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hill hasn't developed a shot. He's a distributor, but that's not worth much when you don't have shooters around him. He's most dangerous out on the break, which I hope we see a lot of when we have our full line-up.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Walker got cute with that. He shoulda just dunked the sh*t out of it.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
NavetG8r;112818 said:
Looks like Ray was right. NIT bound...maybe.
I love Billy and the Gators as much as anyone here. C Walker has yet to show me anything on offense, Frazier is streaky, and Hill is not very good IMO. I think D Walker was arguably our best defender and his shot was looking good at the end of the year. I'll reserve some judgement for when Murphy comes in and we get all the parts playing at the same time, but until then I just don't see this being a tourney team.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we drop too many games like this it's really gonna hurt

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n112826 said:
I love Billy and the Gators as much as anyone here. C Walker has yet to show me anything on offense, Frazier is streaky, and Hill is not very good IMO. I think D Walker was arguably our best defender and his shot was looking good at the end of the year. I'll reserve some judgement for when Murphy comes in and we get all the parts playing at the same time, but until then I just don't see this being a tourney team.

I agree this looks like a team that is lost tonight.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we had more depth I'd say we come back and win but I don't know

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Hill hasn't developed a shot. He's a distributor, but that's not worth much when you don't have shooters around him. He's most dangerous out on the break, which I hope we see a lot of when we have our full line-up.

Elite speed, vision and passing ability, but cant shoot so defenders are playing off him and limiting his driving ability. He needs good shooters around him, but with Carter out they can focus on Frazier.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have to remember we have only 6 scholarship players available tonight

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n112835 said:
This team will make the tournament. Give them a few games and let them return to full strength.

Depending on how we jell it may be tough if we don't win a couple of our games coming up OOC - 10-6 in SEC play wont cut it if we don't win much prior against good teams.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What are they have? About 40 blocks against us already…

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n112840 said:
Depending on how we jell it may be tough if we don't win a couple of our games coming up OOC - 10-6 in SEC play wont cut it if we don't win much prior against good teams.

The selection committee will note that we were short handed at the beginning of the season. It's not the BCS.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator Fever;112840 said:
Bernardo de la Paz;n112835 said:
This team will make the tournament. Give them a few games and let them return to full strength.
:exactly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator