***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs ULM***

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;112872 said:
It's amazing to read after the fact. People jump off the ledge REAL quick!
I started off the cliff. Think it's gonna be a long year. That's what happens when almost your entire team is different from the last year

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n112875 said:
I started off the cliff. Think it's gonna be a long year. That's what happens when almost your entire team is different from the last year

:exactly:

Anyone that expected the same year as last year deserves to be miserable this season.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am turning it until later in the 2nd half - maybe we will make a run again

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n112887 said:
Realistic expectations are ok :lol:

I agree realistic expectations are what everyone should have. But come on...you know how this board works. Realistic and expectations are NEVER used in the same sentence. :lol:

And holy hell, when you have 6 scholarship players healthy, it's going to be tough.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n112891 said:
I agree realistic expectations are what everyone should have. But come on...you know how this board works. Realistic and expectations are NEVER used in the same sentence. :lol:

And holy hell, when you have 6 scholarship players healthy, it's going to be tough.

You have a point but I cant believe how they are playing so far. It isn't good even with some backups in. The 2nd half of Miami was pretty bad also.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n112894 said:
You have a point but I cant believe how they are playing so far. It isn't good even with some backups in. The 2nd half of Miami was pretty bad also.

I'm not ready to jump off the ledge yet. This is a new team. I'm willing to give them a little time to learn to work together.

I fully expect them to lose games this year. Last year was very special, but those guys had been playing together for years, not weeks.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's highly unlikely that we'll be in the final four again, but there is a lot of talent and athleticism on this team. There is no reason we shouldn't make the tournament.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice couple of mins for Kurtz. Nice pass out of the zone, and great run out and catch.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hill doesn't have to develop a jump shot, but he really needs to be accurate at the stripe

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n112897 said:
I'm not ready to jump off the ledge yet. This is a new team. I'm willing to give them a little time to learn to work together.

I fully expect them to lose games this year. Last year was very special, but those guys had been playing together for years, not weeks.

Agreed. This team has a lot of talent, but they're young and we are replacing almost our entire starting line-up. Remains to be seen what they'll be able to do.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Kurtz battling in the paint. Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics