Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Las Vegas Bowl - UF vs Oregon State***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna watch a freshly painted wall in the toilet dry.
It's certainly best you don't watch. In fact, you should take the rest of the Napier era off before you have a coronary. Just leave the man and his family alone, with your record it's an automatic long stretch in the pen.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
For the record they never proved anything! Never mind I had the best Halloween props in 6 states In my show and sold good fried chicken as well!
It's certainly best you don't watch. In fact, you should take the rest of the Napier era off before you have a coronary. Just leave the man and his family alone, with your record it's an automatic long stretch in the pen.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
How can Vegas have a spread when we don't know who is playing QB. Does Vegas believe AR is returning or at least returning for the Vegas Bowl. I was informed by GatorBait that he had cleared out his locker and was as good as gone.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So… you’re saying there’s a chance I could meet Beth? :yum:
Dude NV, I hope not.

puke GIF

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How can Vegas have a spread when we don't know who is playing QB. Does Vegas believe AR is returning or at least returning for the Vegas Bowl. I was informed by GatorBait that he had cleared out his locker and was as good as gone.
Like AR playing will make the line smaller?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's The SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl. SRS Distribution is the largest network of independent distributor brands in the U.S.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The weekend of it sucks. Hate losing a recruiting weekend. But we don't really have a ton of spots left anyhow . And atleast it's someone new. Maybe the allure of a free Vegas trip will minimalize opt-outs.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The weekend of it sucks. Hate losing a recruiting weekend. But we don't really have a ton of spots left anyhow . And atleast it's someone new. Maybe the allure of a free Vegas trip will minimalize opt-outs.
I was thinking it's actually a good thing to get it over with early and focus 100% on recruiting leading up to early signing. Most of our competitors will still be doing bowl prep and trying to juggle that with a final push on the few undecideds or the recruits they are trying to flip, while Billy and company will be single focused 24-7.

I really think this bowl is a damn good situation overall considering our record. Players are going to want to go to this game. I would venture most of them have never been to Vegas. The only downside I see to this is they are probably going to field a better team than us that is more motivated to win. Hopefully we find a way to win, but even a competitive loss wouldn't be the end of the world . But getting completely run again in front of a national audience 2 years in a row would suck pretty bad.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just some early numbers on the matchup. Watched the replay of the OR ST game vs. the Ducks. Their D made Bo Nix look like a Heisman Candidate. Hard to factor the PAC 12 vs. a Florida team in its current state. With the Jeckyl and Hyde season we've had there is no telling what this bowl game will look like. Are the players in it, early departures (Torrence), does the SEC outplay the PAC 12? What UF team will show up. Do the Beavers get stuffed and UF catch them on a bad day. They do not look like a 9-3 squad, but UF has issues with any team regardless the record.

Total Offense: UF 32nd - ORST 59th
Total Defense: UF 103rd - ORST 31st **20th against the Rush

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
All I'm certain of is that OSU may have all 11 defenders on the line on defense.
Who could blame them?

I would definitely make (insert whoever starts at qb here) beat me throwing the ball if I were Oregon State

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.