***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Mighty Gators vs Kitties***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well we win and yet I know this SHYT can't continue. Kudos to the kids who did not give up. Thankfully KY does not know how to cover a WR, but hey I guess you can be lucky forever. When we do finally go against a real opponent I expect that we ill be exposed. Butters still blows but we alos need to find 2, yes TWO safeties. In fact I would just play all of the true freshmen in the secondary and let them take their lumps. They will not be any worse than Gardner and Washington.

Credit to the ref who correctly called holding. At least our pumpers will not be able to use that missed call as an excuse.

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
Sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good. But that ain't going to cut it against the better teams.

Hopefully, Franks starts next week.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swonkey and AG, here is your serving of
O90mL.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good. But that ain't going to cut it against the better teams.

Hopefully, Franks starts next week.

That ain't happening. As much as LDR stinks, at least the pass plays get time to develop. Franks is throwing quickly and immdiately he knows where he is going prior to the snap. I at least enjoyed seeing the ball go somewhat verical in the intermediate range with LDR. I suspect LDR takes over next week.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Florida somehow won another horribly coached game by both teams. I am glad they was so happy but eventually they're going to play a team that's not horribly coached.

how does Kentucky not say in the Huddle when there in field goal range no holding? They are dumber than dirt.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
What a stupid, gimme game. We win with 43 sec left. Then Ky had the game won then the holding call. KY is just too KY to have won this game. LDR didn't do jackshyte in this game but will get the credit for bailing us out. Franks needs to work on his composure. The whole team needs to look at themselves and realize how fuking bad they are.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
That ain't happening. As much as LDR stinks, at least the pass plays get time to develop. Franks is throwing quickly and immdiately he knows where he is going prior to the snap. I at least enjoyed seeing the ball go somewhat verical in the intermediate range with LDR. I suspect LDR takes over next week.
You might be correct here. LDR knows the offense and seems to have his zip back. He is a serviceable QB.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Men, our Gators don't look real good but they are leading the East. We have a young playmaker in the slot and a stud running back. The last half of today's game was the first run blocking I have seen in 3 or more years. We still can't seem to separate on long routes and don't have a QB with enough time to do his progressions. We have beaten 2 undefeated teams. There's my pumping for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.