***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs A&M***

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
It's hard to believe franks was even recruited by another SEC school. Nuss weak side toss on 3rd and 1. Then we gift wrap it with the big punt return . We have seen franks fall on his face in back to back weeks with game on the line . The guy just sucks plain and simple . Can't wait to see the lazy sack of **** ride the pine next year .

Let's not forget Yokelwang said he could win with his dog as QB. Franks is trash (Driskel was better ) but that doesn't excuse the hick from Montana

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Gainesville will be like a ghost town for the next two days.
The Georgia game could be ugly!

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
It's hard to believe franks was even recruited by another SEC school. Nuss weak side toss on 3rd and 1. Then we gift wrap it with the big punt return . We have seen franks fall on his face in back to back weeks with game on the line . The guy just sucks plain and simple . Can't wait to see the lazy sack of **** ride the pine next year .

Bruh...you don't go after QB's committed to Les Miles. I don't know a thing about coaching but I would have skipped right over Franks name when I saw that.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody wishes for losses but these last two impotent showings should be a sign to the decision makers that this team will never be anything more than average. I know you can place blame on Franks but what has McElwain been doing in the past year to prepare him? I thought he was the QB whisperer? We now know that is a load of crap.

Average????

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4th an 1, 7+ minutes left, up by 1. You haven't stopped A&M at all in the 2nd half. Our defense is gassed. Our offense hasn't been able to do anything other than Frank's crazy zig zag run in the 2nd half. What do you do? If you punt, A&M DEFINITELY gets the ball back. If you go for it, maybe you get the first down and keep the ball away from A&M and rest the D a little longer. What does our brilliant HC do? Punts of course. Yep...

Even if you fail to make the 1st down, A&M gets the ball, just like if you punted. Only they're closer to the goal. Probably take less time off the clock & you're pretty much in the red zone where our D seems to play better. AND, if A&M scores you probably have more time left on the clock for your next drive attempt. I wish someone would pay me $4.5 million a year to make these decisions...

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Gainesville will be like a ghost town for the next two days.
The Georgia game could be ugly!

Could be? At least it won't be a cardiac failure like tonight and LSU, it will be a total blowout. And every other fking team we play that isn't worth a shyte that beats our sorry azz in the last seconds.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
How bad would it need to get for butters to get axed by the end of the season? I'm sick of going to bed ticked off... grinding me teeth to the root.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
End of the season? He should have been fired in the 4th quarter when we couldn’t get two yards in two plays to ice the game. Pathetic!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody wishes for losses but these last two impotent showings should be a sign to the decision makers that this team will never be anything more than average. I know you can place blame on Franks but what has McElwain been doing in the past year to prepare him? I thought he was the QB whisperer? We now know that is a load of crap.
If you thought butters was a "qb whisperer" that's on you

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.