***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I think that's the first tackle for loss in this game for us maybe.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well here we go again Our play calling + our offensive execution = #1 ranked weekly comedy show!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We're getting destroyed by the 110th ranked defense. **** this staff so hard

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I defy anyone to make a logical argument for not putting in someone else, freshman or not.

What might they do, throw a pick 6, miss an obvious read, or kill a potential game changing by drive with a pitiful INt?

Every attribute this guy supposedly had is a joke. So far all he's "managed" to do is put us behind or in bad positions.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I defy anyone to make a logical argument for not putting in someone else, freshman or not.

What might they do, throw a pick 6, miss an obvious read, or kill a potential game changing by drive with a pitiful INt?
But but but but Macs at practice ur not

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The opportunity to lock down the east and we piss it away against the worst defense in the conference

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The opportunity to lock down the east and we piss it away against the worst defense in the conference
This is why we are not a good team. I ask you, based on what you see, which team today is poorly coached? They are going max protect and using their best receiver who is the TE. so obvious. We stand very little chance to get to their QB on a normal pass play b/c they are going to go max protection and 2 or 3 man routes max. You have to be able to see this simple stuff. Oh I forgot we have Butters. Nuss and sidehat. 3 jackwads

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator