***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yes but even after we lose this game we still control our own destiny in the SEC East :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone still think this coaching staff is the answer? If not, then why wait any longer to pull the trigger?

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I hope LDR is really hurt so we can get someone else back there who can actually throw the ball

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Our 3 best offensive plays in the first half were when ARK was conceding up to 25 yds. with no resistance. When they do try on defense our offense goes backwards. Why is it so hard for the people who suppossedly make the decisions not to be able to see the obvious? That Butters Blows. He is not a head coach at the highest level. He sux. Just take us out of our misery and pay him to go away!!!!!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's mismanaging this team similar to how he did with Treon as QB. No such thing as replacing a QB
who just doesn't have it ?? Give another QB a chance; give our team a chance.??

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Mac's mismanaging this team similar to how he did with Treon as QB. No such thing as replacing a QB

Look, normally I would agree with this rationale, but let's call it as it truly is. The reason it is not normal is that we have a HORRENDOUS head coach, so it does not matter what he does. His process stinks, thus the end result will stink. If we played even a mediocre schedule many others would have had the chance to see it. Poor schedules (no one's fault) is all that is keeping the idiots still thinking Butters knows what he is doing!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That being said, he would have been eligible to play 2 weeks ago! In that amount of time Luke has thrown 7 ints and 2 TDs. Think it would have been nice to have an alternative at this point?
He has 3 other options. He's choosing to go down in flames with LDR.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
How much longer do we stay with a QB who had thrown 8 int (2 for pick six) and only 2 TD??? I have never seen a coaching staff more committed to mediocrity than anything I have ever seen in my life

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Arkansas know what his arm strength is and will expose him even more in the second half

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
pink_panther.jpg

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Agreed. I say we take up a collection to run a one page ad calling for Mac's firing. I got a $100 to kick it off!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
14 1st downs, 151 yds passing, 116 yds rushing for a total of 267 yds at the half. Our defense is softer than Charmin against a team with a pulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.