Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I have no choice but to accept it…same as you and everyone else. I’m just not a whiny little **** about it. It’s self correcting. Either he rights the ship or he gets fired. We all just have to wait it out and see what happens.
Yeah, Others are just puzzy's that accept the suck.
Wait til next year!!
Right ?

Oh...Nothing personal.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Party GIF by Matthew Butler

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
It’s like stephen has an angry, right-leaning long lost twin brother.
I'll never understand the way people perceive these little dust ups on the board.
So, I'm the irrational angry one in this little duster huh?

Your boy was the one that got all butt hurt.
Why are some people so damned defensive of Billy and the team?

Why is it, when someone points out the suck, it's all of a sudden..."You HATE Billy!!!"

My God, The level of arrogance here to think, no one can have a contrary opinion or even point out the shortcomings of our program is remarkable.

Wait til next year!!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll never understand the way people perceive these little dust ups on the board.

Why is it, when someone points out the suck, it's all of a sudden..."You HATE Billy!!!"

My God, The level of arrogance here to think, no one can have a contrary opinion or even point out the shortcomings of our program is remarkable.

Wait til next year!!!
James Franco Reaction GIF

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Wait til next year!!!
Why am I butt hurt? I just saw you posted some made up BS to fit your narrative and called you out on it. Nothing more, nothing less.
You’re the one that’s tried to turn this into a pumper vs dumper issue. I’m neither, by the way. I’m a wait and see type. Hopeful, but have serious doubts about him being able to coach/hire well enough to get us back. I think he can recruit well enough, though.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Wait til next year!!!
I certainly don’t think of you as an irrational angry guy. I think of you as the guy that punches holes in his wall because of something he has absolutely no control over.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

You’re totally rational. I don’t mind disagreements. I tend to learn something, even if it doesn’t change my mind entirely. For example, I’m still on board with Billy, I like his organizational strategy and recruiting, but I do see areas that need to improve and critiques help me see different angles. That’s the benefit of the board for me.

Sometimes it’s good to be a spectator. Like, say, if you and @Concrete Helmet climb into the ring. Iron Age vs. Stone Age. Head to Head. Epic.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
You’re totally rational. I don’t mind disagreements. I tend to learn something, even if it doesn’t change my mind entirely. For example, I’m still on board with Billy, I like his organizational strategy and recruiting, but I do see areas that need to improve and critiques help me see different angles. That’s the benefit of the board for me.

Sometimes it’s good to be a spectator. Like, say, if you and @Concrete Helmet climb into the ring. Iron Age vs. Stone Age. Head to Head. Epic.
Gotcha. :lol2:
I was hoping to hire a coach that could bring the program back to the top 5 and competing for SEC Championships.
I think we NEED Billy to succeed, for the program, for continuity, for recruiting, for building a strong foundation.
I just don't want to go through another plane chasing, cliche' speaking pundit blabbering search. Especially when, Experience has shown us, we still have no idea if the next guys is better than the other guy.

My problem is, the actual product on the field.
I've been over this ad nauseum, and I'll not clutter this post re hashing the deficiencies, the deficiencies that have not been corrected, of this teams play.
We just aren't a well coached team right now, and this is year two.
To me, It's obvious.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly don’t think of you as an irrational angry guy. I think of you as the guy that punches holes in his wall because of something he has absolutely no control over.
Drywall repair guys need to make a living too.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Guys...guys...save your breath. It's...iron...head..., remember?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator