***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ass Sniffers***

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Congratulations on the HUGE win yesterday. That has to be a huge monkey off of Mullen's back. I'm looking forward to Bama and the Gators meeting in the SECCG once again...

:thumbup:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For this Gators team to come in as a supposed 3* group of guys and to totally crush a UGA team full of 5* guys is just something special. It just shows how much heart and pride and toughness that our guys have. Also have to give credit to Mullen and Trask for leading the way and having a great game plan and not giving up early.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
For this Gators team to come in as a supposed 3* group of guys and to totally crush a UGA team full of 5* guys is just something special. It just shows how much heart and pride and toughness that our guys have. Also have to give credit to Mullen and Trask for leading the way and having a great game plan and not giving up early.
When our backs were hit, they drove and fell forward. Their backs were stymied at the LOS. When they "punched us in the mouth", we punched back harder. We were the most physical team. Hat's off to my beloved Gators!

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dont watch NFL and I took it to mean of the college options.

Same here

I don’t watch the NFL therefore I don’t listen to the announcers.
Different game, different broadcasters, different approach

Now back to the college game which is all that matters

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Claude nailed Candy, for sure!

I just can’t figure out if this is Bennett or Mathis shooting hoops this morning.

tenor.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Have I missed someone commenting on this? We actually used tempo? Wow. Who saw this coming?

How do you beat a team with better depth? Run tempo and don't let them substitute.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Mullen sparked something with that half-time riot he incited last weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator