***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Bama***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well here it comes. Bama going to run every play, wind the clock and get out without any more injuries. We could not run the ball for 2 inches all day, but offensively our total yards number will look impressive for us based on our past. With that said we still got bitchslapped and then some by a team who did not exactly look like an unbeatable team. Just shows you how far and away we are from the good teams in college football. We are years and years behind in that dept.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Well here it comes. Bama going to run every play, wind the clock and get out without any more injuries. We could not run the ball for 2 inches all day, but offensively our total yards number will look impressive for us based on our past. With that said we still got *****slapped and then some by a team who did not exactly look like an unbeatable team. Just shows you how far and away we are from the good teams in college football. We are years and years behind in that dept.
Oh no, I've been told that 2018 is the year

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think we can take them in a street fight.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Total embarrassment, what else is there to say, thank god for alcoholism

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
With that said we still got *****slapped and then some by a team who did not exactly look like an unbeatable team.

I won't argue that we looked like crap, but you're complaining that we looked bad against #1 bama??? That is an incredibly stupid comment.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Reese just got welcomed the the big leagues. :lol:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I won't argue that we looked like crap, but you're complaining that we looked bad against #1 bama??? That is an incredibly stupid comment.
Yup, cuz we looked great all year minus this game

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
We've looked bad all year! We've been outscored 47-9 since leading 7-0. Moral victories are for FAU or Texas ST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator