***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charleston Southern***

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
For sure. Solid fundamentals, just need to pick up the pace a little bit. But they are taking what the defense gives them. And our D had only one breakdown to my recollection, that long run.
Not really a breakdown, It was a missed tackle by Shuler.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Neither one of those years did we look dominant though. In all 3 phases.

Well the running game looked more dominant in the 2014 first half. I am just a natural pessimist until I see it against a team with a pulse.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Who the hell cares at this point? Actually we are seeing receivers who are running routes and catching. We're seeing effort to block punts and successful blocked kick. We're seeing Franks as a "willing runner". And we've only seen two penalties for total 15 yards.

We're not learning how competitive we'll be against more beastly competition, but at least we are learning that Mullen and his staff have worked to correct some of the atrocities we've witnessed over the past few years.

And it's fun to watch.

Absolutely correct. Oh, and by the way, Dari Noka can bite me at any time. What a hater that douchebag is.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
This forum has been full of Mullen and franks haters. I want to hear honest opinions now. Franks looks like a different qb now am I right?

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Well the running game looked more dominant in the 2014 first half. I am just a natural pessimist until I see it against a team with a pulse.
We haven’t played well against an FCS team in 10 years so I’m excited

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
This forum has been full of Mullen and franks haters. I want to hear honest opinions now. Franks looks like a different qb now am I right?

Its early to say but I do see MUCH improvement in Franks and I like it. Finally. Lets see what happens in real games now.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
That was the best half of football I've seen in years. I know, I know, its only Charleston Southern, but we played crisp, confident football and did what we should always do. Put a beatdown on an overmatched team. Nice to see that again.

As someone pointed out the other day McElwain's first game was a 61-13 win. So lets see if UF can look good against a BAD SEC team next week.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Franks looked better than I expected, the running game was fairly pedestrian and the D was dominant. Two out of three's not bad.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
First half happy dance, courtesy of my daughter:

FysniqH.gif
The official cheerleading captain of GatorChatter! She's adorable

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Imagine how good Trask is going to look. I learned from most of you guys he's a much better passer:stickpoke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator