***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Charleston Southern***

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Trask rumbles like a Swamp Donkey into the end zone, doubling his high school rushing total in one play!

I’m glad he’s having a good moment and experience, even against Charleston. He’s working hard.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trash........

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Watching other “dual threat” QBs we don’t have one, except maybe the freshman just saying

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
I think this is the most excited I have seen the players in years. Franks still scares me. He is throwing better but some of those passes would have been picked by a better team.

The boys seem to want to play hard. We aren’t back by any means but I for one haven’t enjoyed the past several years. I am smiling tonight.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I think this is the most excited I have seen the players in years. Franks still scares me. He is throwing better but some of those passes would have been picked by a better team.

The boys seem to want to play hard. We aren’t back by any means but I for one haven’t enjoyed the past several years. I am smiling tonight.
Don’t kill my high bro

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
If that kills your high your smoking the wrong stuff and some of these posts will have you in tears.
Na I’m an optimist. Been a member here for a while and read all these negative posts. I’m a fan of cousin Eddie and I think he will take us to the promised land. All the haters can kiss my ars because this is the best we have looked against a nobody in 10 years so I’m pumped. I won’t let the negative Nancys Bring me down

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.