***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Corn Dogs***

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
So, UF has scored 30 plus points twice this year and has lost both games. 3rd and grantham has got to go! And lost AT HOME to a 3 win team?? Bullshlt grantham!

In last night’s post game press conference, Mullen actually blamed the offense for the LSU loss and said the defense played pretty well. He literally said that...not kidding. :facepalm:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
And Grantham adjusts how?

And how is he still employed?
The only thing I want Grantham to adjust is his seatbelt while sitting in the aircraft that takes his fat, incompetent ass out of Gainesville for good and all. And if DM doesn't get his head out of his ass soon, he can have the the window seat next to fat head Todd.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
db.jpg

Still can't believe we lost to this douchebag's kid

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Was Marco even planning on coming back next year prior to the start of this season? My guess is no, his intent since the preseason was to enter the 2021 draft as he’s currently a redshirt junior.

I’m not saying that he’s draft worthy or that declaring for the draft is smart on his part but let’s be honest...he doesn’t seem too bright so I can see him leaving after this season (even more so after last night’s debacle).

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not fast enough
Okay NOLA you do have a point, but I would send Grantham out of Gainesville (FKA Hog Town) like this...
tenor.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If pumping marco as high draft eligible means he leaves in a few weeks then consider me a total marco :nutswinger:

He's the greatest cornerback alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator