***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta come out for 3rd quarter like never before, like never. D will be called on first.
Go Gators. Playing clumsy while staying close.??

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
both teams are running well and rushing the passer well. appleby's tendency to hold the ball too long is the difference in the game. francois handles the pressure and still delivers the ball accurately or gets rid of it. that'll probably tell the tale.

the modern game demands an elite athlete at qb and rb. no more of this game manager crap from mac. the days of those sorts of qbs are over.

Well, if we had a Bama type OL the game-manager type QBs work....unfortunately we have a mediocre OL and a very mediocre OL coach.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only way we win this game is if AA gets his head out of his @ss. He's made some horrible decisions and horrible throws to go along with them. Sheshh why can we not have a QB that can hit wide open receivers?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We need to slow their running game.

Halftime stats:

Total yards: 124/160
Rushing: 70/102

Both QBs are 9 of 16.

We're really close to picking that kid off. Tabor needs to stop running his mouth and pull in one of those passes!

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
We have got to discover the downfield pass. And by downfield I simply mean get receivers to the sticks. With the exception of one yac AA had 7 other completions for 31 yds. Every pass is underneath. Often to stationary receivers. Even with protection issues we have to get past the sticks. I have no problem with the ball control approach. But we have to extend beyond 3-4 yds on pass plays.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
We have got to discover the downfield pass. And by downfield I simply mean get receivers to the sticks. With the exception of one yac AA had 7 other completions for 31 yds. Every pass is underneath. Often to stationary receivers. Even with protection issues we have to get past the sticks. I have no problem with the ball control approach. But we have to extend beyond 3-4 yds on pass plays.
Spot on. Been bitching all night about this. I think the problem is Pussyby is too busy pissing his pants to look up

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Transfer QB lacking true talent in his first year in this system, sophomore RB and we still get to Atlanta........this offense is going to be a beast in another recruiting class or two
2222, so nice of you to join us here at Chatter rather than that dump of a board that's infested with the idiot Vols Alvin and orange54.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're in it in spite of almost shooting ourselves in the foot with the turnover and dumb fourth down call. I thought our play selection was excellent on the opening series, but we've gone more vanilla since then. Appleby'd missed a couple very open receivers and we need to put the contain on Cook. BTW, he needs to shorten that throwing motion, but it's too late for that. Just a thought.

We're in it and anything can happen in the second half.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Frustrating to watch this crap. I'd stop running any short routes and force Appleby to look downfield or get killed.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Is abc taking a cue from CBS with the amount of commercials!!!! Do we really need a 5 minute commercial break after 2 min of actual game time??? No wonder games last 5 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.