***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Idaho***

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Well, ain't that cool. I'm glad I posted that.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I was there too! The hightop sneaker stuck in the singer's bouffant hair. I remember she ran off stage crying. Terrible pairing of the B 52s with a crowd who was there to see The Who.

The Orlando Rock Superbowls were awesome. My favorite was The Rolling Stones and Van Halen. Now, THAT was a fantastic pairing. Back-to-back iconic bands. My contact high lasted for a long time.
I was at the Rolling Stones / Van Halen concert. One of the best ever!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Wow - thank you for that offer! I will take it - can you message me? Thank you! One more shouldn’t be too hard to find!

Message me if you still need or want tickets. I have 2 that are likely going unused otherwise. Once in, you could use SQ’s tix to all sit together, because I’m pretty sure the 2 seats next to us will be open too (told me they aren’t going either).

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Looks like the Vandals have a local FL guy on their roster.

University of Idaho Vandals Athletics

Aundre Carter
HIGH SCHOOL: Finished runner-up in 2017 5A Florida Mr. Football voting as a senior…named Clay Times All-County Offensive Player of the Year after guiding Clay High School to 5A state quarterfinals…rushed for state-leading 2,348 yards to go with 24 touchdowns, averaging 9.2 yards per carry…rushed for more than 300 yards in two games his senior year...began prep career at Bradford County High School…named 4A all-state as a junior, rushing for 1,200 yards and 26 touchdowns...finished prep career with 5,330 rushing yards and 64 touchdowns.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Looks like the Vandals have a local FL guy on their roster.

University of Idaho Vandals Athletics

Aundre Carter
HIGH SCHOOL: Finished runner-up in 2017 5A Florida Mr. Football voting as a senior…named Clay Times All-County Offensive Player of the Year after guiding Clay High School to 5A state quarterfinals…rushed for state-leading 2,348 yards to go with 24 touchdowns, averaging 9.2 yards per carry…rushed for more than 300 yards in two games his senior year...began prep career at Bradford County High School…named 4A all-state as a junior, rushing for 1,200 yards and 26 touchdowns...finished prep career with 5,330 rushing yards and 64 touchdowns.
His HS numbers aren't too shabby. Wonder why he ended up at Idaho.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I was there too! The hightop sneaker stuck in the singer's bouffant hair. I remember she ran off stage crying. Terrible pairing of the B 52s with a crowd who was there to see The Who.

The Orlando Rock Superbowls were awesome. My favorite was The Rolling Stones and Van Halen. Now, THAT was a fantastic pairing. Back-to-back iconic bands. My contact high lasted for a long time.
The Police Synchronicity tour 1983 was probably my favorite stadium show in Orlando Tangerine Bowl, but the Who and the Stones/VH were right up there.

Saw Frank Zappa and the Mother's of Invention at Hartford Civic center in 1980. That was something to experience.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
The Police Synchronicity tour 1983 was probably my favorite stadium show in Orlando Tangerine Bowl
I forget how, but my roommate got two tickets to that show at no charge. He offered me the other one, but I couldn't go because I had procrastinated on getting a paper written. I watched another of our best friends and my roommate driving out of our parking lot on their way to the concert, while I headed to library. Heard it was great. I'm STILL pissed - at myself. :lol:

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I forget how, but my roommate got two tickets to that show at no charge. He offered me the other one, but I couldn't go because I had procrastinated on getting a paper written. I watched another of our best friends and my roommate driving out of our parking lot on their way to the concert, while I headed to library. Heard it was great. I'm STILL pissed - at myself.
Wanted to give you a face palm and a like for picking the paper over the show. :headslap:

It was pretty spectacular. At the time I just kind of thought of them as this pop-reggae trio with a ton of hits, but then seeing them live was a totally different experience and the incredible musicianship or all 3 was on full display and blew me away.

Then Sting had to ruin it by going solo. Some of his solo stuff was decent with more of a Jazz leaning, but the Police were at the top of their game with Synchronicity, and who knows what they could have followed it with if Sting wasn't such an egomaniac LOL.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Wanted to give you a face palm and a like for picking the paper over the show. :headslap:

It was pretty spectacular. At the time I just kind of thought of them as this pop-reggae trio with a ton of hits, but then seeing them live was a totally different experience and the incredible musicianship or all 3 was on full display and blew me away.

Then Sting had to ruin it by going solo. Some of his solo stuff was decent with more of a Jazz leaning, but the Police were at the top of their game with Synchronicity, and who knows what they could have followed it with if Sting wasn't such an egomaniac LOL.
I understand the facepalm. That paper was due the following Monday, so I HAD to do it that weekend. I had known The Police were coming, but didn't have the money, so didn't make the plans. I had a couple of good life lessons doled out to me via that situation.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Message me if you still need or want tickets. I have 2 that are likely going unused otherwise. Once in, you could use SQ’s tix to all sit together, because I’m pretty sure the 2 seats next to us will be open too (told me they aren’t going either).
Thanks to @Swamp Queen and @Sec14Gator, we are headed, fully loaded, to The Swamp! Thank you, thank you, thank you guys for this and to @oxrageous for this community!

Get up and Go!!!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Well, the season nears its end, and brought surprises both pleasant (MSU, LSU, USC) and unpleasant (UK, UGA, Mizzou). For this week's revelation, I am hoping that Franks continues the the improvement I thought I saw last week, and EJ performs as well as you guys expect. I think a good performance would get Franks out and EJ in by halftime or one offensive series in the second half.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Even if its a blowout, Franks needs the work, Maybe Toney comes in and wildcats it for the rest of the game. I dont see EJ playing this week.
That's how you lose Toney for the fsucks game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator