Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm afraid, this is a "wheels come off" type of game.
Players aren't going to continually "trust the process, right" when losing to much lesser talented teams.
Instead of what should have been, a Statement game from the Gators.
Turns out, Stoops, can coach circles around Sunbelt Billy.

Stoops has operated under the radar for a decade. I think he's a solid, solid coach.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Stoops has operated under the radar for a decade. I think he's a solid, solid coach.
He’s been smart enough to hire good OC’s. He understands he’s a defensive guy. He’s what Muschamp could have and should have been. (And possibly Billy)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’s been smart enough to hire good OC’s. He understands he’s a defensive guy. He’s what Muschamp could have and should have been. (And possibly Billy)

Napier seems to think it's still on the players. He's shown flexibility in his handling of the defense. Remains to be seen if he's willing to tread on his own turf on the other side of the ball.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
At some point the process needs to start bearing fruit. These kids aren't dumb, the have TV's and cell phones too and know what's going on.

We don't have to win every game but we should be competitive. This is bad

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Whatever dude. We're getting our asses handed to us. Why split hairs
Its not splitting hairs...you tried to add in something that I'm not seeing. Even with this blow out you can easily see a team that is so close to being elite. UK has 10 pts on normal drives, 13 pts off stupid **** momentum change that shouldn't happen. The long TD run shouldn't have been a play. And the TD 2 plays after the pick shouldn't have been either. That pick was a complete wtf fluke. Yes we aren't playing good, but just like the Utah game...we should be in it if the dumb stupid wtf stuff stopped happening on the road

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I really need to use the bathroom but I’m holding it just so I can watch what Sun Belt Billy says at halftime. I have a pretty good idea but I still want to see Billy’s stupidity firsthand.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015

Its not splitting hairs...you tried to add in something that I'm not seeing. Even with this blow out you can easily see a team that is so close to being elite. UK has 10 pts on normal drives, 13 pts off stupid **** momentum change that shouldn't happen. The long TD run shouldn't have been a play. And the TD 2 plays after the pick shouldn't have been either. That pick was a complete wtf fluke. Yes we aren't playing good, but just like the Utah game...we should be in it if the dumb stupid wtf stuff stopped happening on the road
A long explanation that says "We Suck"

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Turns out we really do have a tight end. Who knew?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kentucky daring us to beat them through the air. They sure as hell aren't letting us run.
f5824e8a9f1d15321e1d618e5d40e7e1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator