***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Their QB outmuscles our defenders for the 1st down. :lol:

Yeah, and CC was right there and could have helped ensure that he didn't the first down.

Well, at least we stoped them. Now, sustain a drive with a heavy dose of Malik Davis. OL, get a push and earn some self-respect!

:chomp:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What happened to last year's game plan? Run the ball straight at them? Seems to be working.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Our defense especially the line is much worst that I had expected, and our offense is not consistent enough to make up for it. With our history of poor half time adjustments how can we be optimistic about winning this game?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
The offense has produced time to put a stop to them.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice timing on the "Won't Back Down" tribute to Tom Petty. We need a 3rd down stop Gators!

:chomp:

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Our defense especially the line is much worst that I had expected, and our offense is not consistent enough to make up for it. With our history of poor half time adjustments how can we be optimistic about winning this game?

I disagree with history of poor half time adjustments. We win games in the second half. If anything our first half is usually terrible.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I agree but lsu is not good so go win it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator