***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
While I love night games for LSU, 3:30 is my preferred game time for tailgating...get good pre and post game fun!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LSU already complaining that mid-afternoon is when thunderstorms sweep through N. Florida.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Did you watch the MSU-LSU game? Then, did you see what UGA did to MSU?

I'm sot so worried about Guice. I'm more worried about scoring points!

We've struggled with the run all 3 games, and our LBs are a huge concern. I hope you're right though

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
MSU's defense isn't nearly as talented as ours. Not even close.
Us having a good defense is a myth. Not sure what team you've been watching, but this defense has been very lackluster. At its apex it has been below average this year. We're in the 80's in total defense and in the 100's in offense. There's not really a strong point on this team.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm going to a wedding that day. A Clemson grad. 10 years ago I would have told him, "Good luck dude! I'm won't be there!" How times have changed....

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Us having a good defense is a myth. Not sure what team you've been watching, but this defense has been very lackluster. At its apex it has been below average this year. We're in the 80's in total defense and in the 100's in offense. There's not really a strong point on this team.

At least we have great special teams. Oh, wait...never mind.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MSU's defense isn't nearly as talented as ours. Not even close.
lol. ok

we play Walk-Ons and true freshmen, dude. and we aren't even injured yet. Wake up.

I love you guys who think you can just will it into being that we are a talented team.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LSU really isn't any better than we are offensively...maybe worse. Their defense gets the nod over ours, but I think it's one of the few SEC teams with a worse head coach so I like our chances in this one,

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
LSU really isn't any better than we are offensively...maybe worse. Their defense gets the nod over ours, but I think it's one of the few SEC teams with a worse head coach so I like our chances in this one,
I like this angle. We suck! But it just so happens that every team, other than Alabama, in the conference is heavily flawed. That gives us a legitimate shot to beat every remaining team on our schedule. Just don't misconstrue that as this being a talented team.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I like this angle. We suck! But it just so happens that every team, other than Alabama, in the conference is heavily flawed. That gives us a legitimate shot to beat every remaining team on our schedule. Just don't misconstrue that as this being a talented team.
At this moment in Gator history, we have to take the wins any way we can get them.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, you're trying to tell me that our D is not as good as Cowbell's?

Ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator