Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get all the concern about the depth chart. They're all playing a lot. I mean, there are plenty of out of position, missed tackles and illegal substitutions to go around.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We gonna git kilt!
Season 1 Starz GIF by Outlander

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I do not see us keeping it close unless we can string together long drives that culminate in points and then when lswho has the ball, they uncharacteristically stall or turn the ball over. Hard to see us match scores.

Interesting that Manny Nunnery is listed as starter at SAM and LB. 225lb. Maybe he's the healthiest available?

Has Wingo just not shown the staff what they need out of a LB?
Wingo has not even come close to performing like expected given his rating as a recruit. I've noticed over the years he's really bulked up and looks solid as hell, but clearly there are other issues. I noticed this season several times he and Napier celebrating a positive play on the field. Watching their interaction I get the feeling they have a strong personal relationship, but they both know he's just not a good enough player. I could definitely see him transferring after the season to a G5 team.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m here at Spurrier’s Restaurant in Gainesville eating dinner and enjoying watching highlights of games when we used to throw the ball deep, score quickly & often, and beat really good opponents home & away in ridiculously easy fashion.

My only question & concern with this place is why does Sun Belt Billy have a “HBC reserved parking spot” at the front of the restaurant?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m here at Spurrier’s Restaurant in Gainesville eating dinner and enjoying watching highlights of games when we used to throw the ball deep, score quickly & often, and beat really good opponents home & away in ridiculously easy fashion.

My only question & concern with this place is why does Sun Belt Billy have a “HBC reserved parking spot” at the front of the restaurant?
This is your chance to plant some kind of explosive device in that spot for his next visit.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We have to stop living in the Spurrier era. It was decades ago. He was one of a kind and isn't coming back.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
We have to stop living in the Spurrier era. It was decades ago. He was one of a kind and isn't coming back.

Did I mention James Bates was on the video screen, Danny W., Rex G. & Shane were mentioned as great players SOS recruited…and I saw Spurrier’s Heisman Trophy, stuff we haven’t seen in Gatorville lately? Good times & a great trip down memory lane!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Did I mention James Bates was on the video screen, Danny W., Rex G. & Shane were mentioned as great players SOS recruited…and I saw Spurrier’s Heisman Trophy, stuff we haven’t seen in Gatorville lately? Good times & a great trip down memory lane!!!
Those players are now in their 50's, bald, with beer guts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.