Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You think this is new? There was no expectation to win under Muschamp, Butters, or Mullen either.
Fake news. Why don’t you go ahead and post the records of those 3 other coaches through their 2nd year and let’s compare.

We certainly had more expectations of winning under all three of those coaches than we do at this point with your treasured Coach Billy.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Fake news. Why don’t you go ahead and post the records of those 3 other coaches through their 2nd year and let’s compare.

We certainly had more expectations of winning under all three of those coaches than we do at this point with your treasured Coach Billy.

He was talking about Lsu specifically. Aside from Meyer, who even dropped three against them, we’ve not felt very confident going into this game in a while. There’s a reason they are my son’s biggest rivalry, must-win type game each year. He’s 12 and has only seen us beat them twice(3 times if you count the 2012 game when he was 15 months).

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
This. If any team has had our number, it’s been LSU. And that goes back to 2002. We’re 7-14 against them since, and have lost in some of the most bizarre ways imaginable.

Our last coach that had a winning record against Lsu was Spurrier. Meyer only managed a .500 record against them, although a couple of those losses could’ve easily been wins like you said.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He was talking about Lsu specifically. Aside from Meyer, who even dropped three against them, we’ve not felt very confident going into this game in a while. There’s a reason they are my son’s biggest rivalry, must-win type game each year. He’s 12 and has only seen us beat them twice(3 times if you count the 2012 game when he was 15 months).
You're God damn right we're counting it!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Our last coach that had a winning record against Lsu was Spurrier. Meyer only managed a .500 record against them, although a couple of those losses could’ve easily been wins like you said.
SOS only lost once to LSU..and that was night game. Doug threw 5 pics I believe.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I count that game. I understand he’s very astute for his age. A chip off the old block, if you will…

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Treasured Billy? I wouldn't care if he was jettisoned tomorrow.

Go back to your Nevada games and leave us alone.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

He probably thinks you have a 3D printer replica of Billy Napier in your living room, which is preposterous. The stubble alone would be way too labor-intensive.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Don’t let @NVGator rile you Ox. He’s waiting for them to refill the chafing dish with stroganoff at the Gold Nugget’s buffet. Had a little time to kill…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.