Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
season 2 fml GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m here at Spurrier’s Restaurant in Gainesville eating dinner and enjoying watching highlights of games when we used to throw the ball deep, score quickly & often, and beat really good opponents home & away in ridiculously easy fashion.

My only question & concern with this place is why does Sun Belt Billy have a “HBC reserved parking spot” at the front of the restaurant?
We were there Wednesday night for our first time. The HBC showed up & my wife won a trivia question he asked about his record as a player & coach vs. LSU. (14-1) Great food, great atmosphere and a lot of fun.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Yup, and the only game any of us remember is the awful 1997 loss.
The day the team left for that game, I was part of a group of 4, led by a Bull Gator, who got to tour the football facilities. Red Anderson showed us around. Saw Billy D working out on the stair stepper & met with everyone’s favorite, Jeremy Foley.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The day the team left for that game, I was part of a group of 4, led by a Bull Gator, who got to tour the football facilities. Red Anderson showed us around. Saw Billy D working out on the stair stepper & met with everyone’s favorite, Jeremy Foley.
You know that old thing about if you were able to go back in time and kill Hitler as a child, would you do it? You could have altered Gator history forever that day.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
Yeah, but the worst part is there’s not one from Bacon, who I was talking to. Poor guy is obviously in a dilemma now. If he stays home, he misses a chance to go to a huge game for free. If he goes, he’ll be a nervous wreck the whole time that he comes home and has no belongings. I feel terrible.

Yeah, but the worst part is there’s not one from Bacon, who I was talking to. Poor guy is obviously in a dilemma now. If he stays home, he misses a chance to go to a huge game for free. If he goes, he’ll be a nervous wreck the whole time that he comes home and has no belongings. I feel terrible.
Heck, I have four kids running in age from 21 months to 13; I don’t have anything nice worth stealing. It is all nicked up, stained, or drooled on. So I am taking the free tickets. I have a few extra, so I might offer them to the LSU punter, who won’t need to dress out tonight.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
LSU is second in the country with explosive plays, second only to Washington. Buckle up.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just pray their freshman back doesn’t bust 280 yards by halftime.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just pray they brought that QB back too soon from concussion protocol and he throws a schitt ton of picks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator