Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope I can find the ole crew when I get up there
This was my desktop wallpaper in undergrad

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018
It’s Gameday!

Really hoping for a good ol’ fashioned beat down of the canes tonight. I’ve been a nervous wreck all week about the rug getting pulled out from under our last season late momentum. However, this morning I feel like my fears have been misguided.

I am expecting some head scratching and hair pulling watching the game, especially in the first half, but cream rises to the top and we put them away in the fourth.

Fresh Gator swag ready to be worn surrounded by a bunch of bammers hoping Enos proves to be as useless as they hope should make for an interesting watch party.

Gators 34
Canes 13

Franks 18-32 236 3 Tds
Perine 125 1 Td.
McPherson 2 for 2 of two FGs > 35yds

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Since there is like 10 hours to go it gives me time to argue and attack several of you. I wont feel this way tomorrow so...

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Was anyone else so anxious to see football they went to a HS game last night? We don’t have any HS’ers anymore, but Mrs G and I went anyway (she only lasted until halftime; I stayed until the final whistle). It was a blast even though it was basically over at halftime. Kickoff tonight cannot come soon enough.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Was anyone else so anxious to see football they went to a HS game last night? We don’t have any HS’ers anymore, but Mrs G and I went anyway (she only lasted until halftime; I stayed until the final whistle). It was a blast even though it was basically over at halftime. Kickoff tonight cannot come soon enough.

I was considering it and I watched highlights of our commits and it’s surreal like every year the time is upon us once again

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
At least once a week when I see my neighbor across the street we always say something like, "Only three months until football season..."

It's GAMEDAY baby!

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015

Was it the Villages Charter vs. Lake Weir game?

misty17grad

Sep 29, 2018

I did! Although I was there to watch little sister play in the band. They did great!!

The play calling though was atrocious. The opponent had a d-lineman that was about 6’4” and could son the entire O-line single handily. Yet each time they got into the red zone after going outside they would try to run up the middle??

On one play the D-lineman actually picked up the running back and held him off the ground until the ref blew the whistle. I died laughing... then noticed all the evil eyes of parents glaring at me.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was generally in agreement with the cane and Fever that it would be closer to 60-40 attendance tonight. But if the Disney area is any indicator, it may be closer to 80-20. Gators are out and about in full swing.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
BSpn gameday keeps saying their are 4 elite, powerhouse football programs in the state of Florida. UCF is not an elite program.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some Miami fans are saying they heard that Jeff Thomas their top WR will be out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.