Founding Member
You can't spell Citrus without... uh, never mind. :mad:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Saw The Who there at the Tangerine Bowl in '82. My ears still ring.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Saw The Who there at the Tangerine Bowl in '82. My ears still ring.
I was at that show, the Who were great, especially big John Entwistle. I think the B52's were the warmup band. They nearly got booed off the stage even though they weren't bad, just the wrong genre for a classic rock show.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I was at that show, the Who were great, especially big John Entwistle. I think the B52's were the warmup band. They nearly got booed off the stage even though they weren't bad, just the wrong genre for a classic rock show.

Cool. Yeah, it was Joan Jett, The B-52's , and The Who. JJ was kinda gross and couldn't sing and the poor B-52's got abused by that crowd. They played about 20 minutes and escaped. I saw one of the girls get hit in the stomach with a high top tennis shoe. It was bad, I felt sorry for them. The Who was great. It was November but it was hot, they were spraying the crowd with a water hose.

Last edited:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Joan Jett rocks.
**** the B-52's

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I hate to say it, but I think Michigan has a better team. That is, unless Florida makes some changes on offense.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I like the match up. I say if the ground game doesn't work Treon should just throw deep balls or roll out short passes to Jake. Those seem to be the only two he has any luck with

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I hate to say it, but I think Michigan has a better team. That is, unless Florida makes some changes on offense.
Mac will use the practices to further perfect his offense and develop returning players. Don't expect much the way of new wrinkles. I don't expect much next year. 2017 is the crucial year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bad match for us
They struggle on offense for long periods during games just like we do...Their QB is serviceable but average at best and he sure as hell has not seen a defense anything like what we'll be bring to the game. If we can get Treon to help a little with the running game we will win.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
Wishbone O; pass 3 times. Float a few long balls for some defensive pass interference or a few miracles catches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.