***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Could've just stickied the other one....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm excited. Only get so many opportunities to
watch our boys..plus I had a dream that we came out balling so that's a good sign...I think.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Gators will win easily. Not because the Gators are so good, but Missouri is not very good this year. Maybe the Gators can build on the good experience.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We will make Missery look like final four contenders.....it's just what we do.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
raw

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
I guess I have a contrasting opinion as everyone else. I am really excited to see how the team responds to Luke coming back, the week off, the negative comments about the postponement, etc. Like Jay says, only get so many opportunities to watch Florida football.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking forward to going and expect to see some freakin' fire in their bellies. If I don't it will reinforce my feelings about this team and coaching staff. The o-line is supposed to be healed up and at full strength for the most part. They damn well better start imposing their will and get some push or they never will. And Tabor and the d-backs need to quit talking about DBU and start playing like the imposing force they claim to be. Talk is cheap. SHOW US SOMETHING.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This game is critical. It is homecoming and the Gators are in need of a really good showing after the last two games. If the offense comes out in this game and doesn't perform well it is going to bring more heat on McElwain. The return of LDR will hopefully make a big difference and allow us to see some big plays in the passing game.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't even know who we are playing this week if it weren't for coming to this board. That is how disinterested I've become with Gator football. I want this season (and probably next) to be over so we can HOPEFULLY hire a coach that is capable of returning us to national prominence. Or at least an exciting brand of football that is entertaining watch instead of the crap we' endured for what seems like an eternity.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't even know who we are playing this week if it weren't for coming to this board. That is how disinterested I've become with Gator football. I want this season (and probably next) to be over so we can HOPEFULLY hire a coach that is capable of returning us to national prominence. Or at least an exciting brand of football that is entertaining watch instead of the crap we' endured for what seems like an eternity.
I feel like we are turning into Tennessee. And to add insult to injury, we are doing so right when they seem to be getting their stuff together. :facepalm:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like this is appropriate right now. You all sound like you need it.
:grouphug:

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to get excited when you can barely beat Vandy and give up 38 in a row to Tennessee.

Oh well. There's always hope that we'll turn things around with Del Rio back at the helm. Let's go!!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking forward to going and expect to see some freakin' fire in their bellies. If I don't it will reinforce my feelings about this team and coaching staff. The o-line is supposed to be healed up and at full strength for the most part. They damn well better start imposing their will and get some push or they never will. And Tabor and the d-backs need to quit talking about DBU and start playing like the imposing force they claim to be. Talk is cheap. SHOW US SOMETHING.

If this team can't be motivated and inspired to play after what's happened these last several weeks, then this coaching staff is completely worthless.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
It's been said over and over, but it's truly a make or break game for Mac.

I remember in 08 after we loss to Ole Miss. We looked dead in the water against Arkansas in the first half. Urban chest bumped Tebow because Tim was looking lethargic; the whole team was playing like zombies. Came out in the second half with Demps and Rainey, looked like a new team, and the rest of that season is history. That's coaching.

We'll see what Mac is made of here. If he is worth his salt, he'll have made plenty of adjustments and addressed the issues we had against UT and Vandy and they'll be noticeable on the field. He's had two weeks. If Saturday we look anything remotely close to our last two games, or the last half of last season, then we'll know exactly where we are, where we're heading, and what we have with Mac, and it won't be pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.