***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Chair's right... but in my experience tigers rarely change their stripes. We should have already seen what he just mentioned when we played vandy. After that Tennessee debacle, they should have come out on fire and crushed vandy to make a statement then. They didn't. The only possible excuse left IMO is "well they didn't have del rio back." And its a flimsy excuse.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
Chair's right... but in my experience tigers rarely change their stripes. We should have already seen what he just mentioned when we played vandy. After that Tennessee debacle, they should have come out on fire and crushed vandy to make a statement then. They didn't. The only possible excuse left IMO is "well they didn't have del rio back." And its a flimsy excuse.

I agree.

I was hoping we'd see that change and improvement in the Vandy game too. I remember there were a handful of games with Muschamp where I thought to myself, "Okay, this is the one. If he's going to make changes, this has to be the game." He never did, and like everyone else, I just got to the point of **** it, it is what it is.

We'll find out tomorrow if that's the same case with Mac.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I agree.

I was hoping we'd see that change and improvement in the Vandy game too. I remember there were a handful of games with Muschamp where I thought to myself, "Okay, this is the one. If he's going to make changes, this has to be the game." He never did, and like everyone else, I just got to the point of **** it, it is what it is.

If its another ho hum golly gee shucks performance, deep down we might know, but all the pumpers will continue to beat the drum and the standard, "ok, this game, this coming weekend, this opponent, this time we'll know" mantra will continue to be replayed week after week after week.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's been said over and over, but it's truly a make or break game for Mac.
Yep, got delayed by a week - we can't lose this game, and we can't win it in Vandy fashion either.
IMO LSU was going to be the make or break game, and it still may be depending on what happens in the next few weeks.
Go Gators!
:chomp:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Every week was make or break for muschamp too

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Are you sure this wasn't a video of me during the back end of WM's time? That's me to a T.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I agree.

I'm afraid we already know. There have been plenty of opportunities to show something - anything - but nothing worth watching so far. If your team lollygags up to the LOS then gets dominated by an inferior opponent you know they have not been coached to play SEC football. I'll be watching tomorrow... anything can happen... not expecting much.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
In other news, it looks like Danny-Boy has kicked his Cowbells in the arse. They're actually playing a strong game against the Virgins.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I expect another "sh*t show performance" where we barely win. However....i'm Hopeful this will be the Saturday where they finally pull their sh*t together and prove everyone wrong!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Next verse, same as the first

So LagoGator, you saying his spiel will again be: "Well the players know that choices have consequences
and they chose not to fire-out and got the consequence of scoring only 10 points. What's a coach to do?"

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
Talk is cheap. SHOW US SOMETHING.

Well Missouri is the "show me state" *ba dum tss*

But yeah I want to see the team play pissed off. With the hurricane and the LSU BS, as well as the UT loss that should still be sticking in their craw something fierce, and the fact that it's homecoming there is no excuse for the players not to get up for this game.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our boys think they can talk themselves into being great.....nah, doesn't quite work that way.

The best indicator of potential future performance is past performance. 19 games in the book with zero appreciable improvement tells me all I need to know about this cluster eff.

Can't recruit, can't motivate, can't coach....GTFO !

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we can get at least 3 INTs and at least one returned for a TD! Go Gators!!

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's go Gators!!! Hoping for a dominant victory today, at the very least hoping for a team that looks ready to play

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do we have a pulse? Can we fog a mirror? A sense of urgency? Pride? Focus? :waiting:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator