***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Had to leave home. What's the score? Still 33-7?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Mizzou "scored " by reaching the 1/2 yd line (thanks refs). Callaway scores on the onside kick.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This game our offense just did not click. LDR doesn't firmly step into his throws. He's not a gunslinger.
He's a clumsy catapult.

Yikes ! Mizzou is gonna have a decent # of rushing yards - essentially all in the 2nd half.??
Glad we won. Not happy with play calling = we should have had our RBs bash & slash more, thereby
having our OL learn how to run block and gain some pride in it. I'm impressed with Scarlett and Perrine.
Surely, with those two gashing, all opposing defenses will flub up with worries & doubts.
But dang, LDR's underthrows, his bad decisions to throw to covered WRs will allow good SEC defenses
to kill us.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thank goodness for somewhat lucky defensive and special teams scores, or else we have a 19-14 nail-biter. It amazes me that halfway through the season we still have an offense that acts like they're all true freshmen playing their first game.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I'm kinda glad I had to watch this game on my phone at work. My depression would likely be worse if I had to watch this turd of a game on a big screen.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Thank goodness for somewhat lucky defensive and special teams scores, or else we have a 19-14 nail-biter. It amazes me that halfway through the season we still have an offense that acts like they're all true freshmen playing their first game.
Piss poor offensive line play/coaching is the root of the problem. Until we fix that (which we won't this yr) we'll continue to struggle.

Oct 5, 2014
I wouldn't even know who we are playing this week if it weren't for coming to this board. That is how disinterested I've become with Gator football. I want this season (and probably next) to be over so we can HOPEFULLY hire a coach that is capable of returning us to national prominence. Or at least an exciting brand of football that is entertaining watch instead of the crap we' endured for what seems like an eternity.

What he said...

Oct 5, 2014
Our boys think they can talk themselves into being great.....nah, doesn't quite work that way.

The best indicator of potential future performance is past performance. 19 games in the book with zero appreciable improvement tells me all I need to know about this cluster eff.

Can't recruit, can't motivate, can't coach....GTFO !

Amen, brothers and sisters...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It was ugly at times no question. But it's still a decent win over an SEC opponent. We're a team that has and will continue to rely on defense. Between the OL--which we knew would be bad--and a serviceable at best QB, we shouldn't expect much more. We're just not a real good team.

The jury is still out on the staff, and that argument has its place, but I'll take a win and move on.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I'm kinda glad I had to watch this game on my phone at work. My depression would likely be worse if I had to watch this turd of a game on a big screen.
Watching what I could on my phone was the only thing that kept me from throwing it

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
We won I'll take it. Remember when we held Missouri to like 100 yards of offense and still lost 42-14 or some stupid ass score like that?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We won I'll take it. Remember when we held Missouri to like 100 yards of offense and still lost 42-14 or some stupid ass score like that?

Sure do, wasn't that the game that finished off Muschimp???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.