***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

What is the more likely scenario against Missouri?

• UF throws for 300

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • UF runs for 300

Votes: 45 75.0%

• Total voters

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guys didn’t look interested out there . Almost like they can’t wait for the season to be over . Not a lot of want to or desire . Not
Much emotion from anyone despite taking an ass kicking . Also just in case you weren’t livid enough, Grier went for 350 today upsetting the horns .

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haha.

I grew up in Germany so I know that address is East European.

giphy.gif

...and you can use the internet.

:lol3:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm sick of

1. Mizzou having a better qb than us for the last 7 years and 2. Losing to mizzou.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can visit us at the following address for our 2nd home

100 Haupstrasee
Bundenbach Germany

I think you're being kind. Regardless, you are coming off real bad here. You should probably simmer down and find a lower gear. There's no use trying to meet everyone at the flag pole after school. Take a break, regroup and try a different tactic.

If you aren't a troll, then there's no use eating our own. In all kinds of weather and all...

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Well at least we have Germany in common. I was stationed there in 77-79...

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
I think you're being kind. Regardless, you are coming off real bad here. You should probably simmer down and find a lower gear. There's no use trying to meet everyone at the flag pole after school. Take a break, regroup and try a different tactic.

If you aren't a troll, then there's no use eating our own. In all kinds of weather and all...
10 years of losing has certainly pissed me off beyond imagination.

I stopped giving money after the Muscrat debacle.

If my employer JPMC knew I was venting on this forum I would certainly lose my job. I will not stop venting. We have hired yet another loser in Mullen.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Well at least we have Germany in common. I was stationed there in 77-79...
Can I play too? My Dad bombed the living hell out of those kraut-sucking bastards during WWII. I win! Oh and by the way, I'm old and poor and I would love nothing more than being gifted with the opportunity to sue the absolute shytt out of some fool for assaulting my elderly ass over some dumbshytt, on-line trash talk. Hey Donkey, how do you feel about taking on a little pro bono work?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Can I play too? My Dad bombed the living hell out of those kraut-sucking bastards during WWII. I win! Oh and by the way, I'm old and poor and I would love nothing more than being gifted with the opportunity to sue the absolute shytt out of some fool for assaulting my elderly ass over some dumbshytt, on-line trash talk. Hey Donkey, how do you feel about taking on a little pro bono work?

Hahaa. I hear ya. I think its hilarious that someone wants my address. I own a friggin arsenal.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We wont win at the position until they decide to play him. There is still no guarantee but it would be nice to find out.

We got 3 games left in season plus practice for bowl game. Give him plenty of reps with next spring going into next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator