Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama beat A&M without a QB at all. Just a guy taking snaps. May as well have been your or I. How did Saban let that happen?

1) Saban just wanted to prove a point

2) He'll use the game as proof that he really needs the next 3 5star QBs and each will start from day one.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not much fun coming on this board these days. Yeesh. I think it's obvious at this point we all got along better when we all hated the staff. When opinions are split, it all comes crashing down.

We're 4-2 and I now have to defend my position over predicting a win against Vanderbilt.
:trux:

Good lord, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. A little thin skinned? What happened to the barstool atmosphere at GCMB, FFS?

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Still love being here. It's really a rough feeling being 4-2. We all knew what we had going into the season. I think our optimism gets the best of us. Certainly glad we have this staff any day over the shyt show we had.
With the anorexic talent pool we had courtesy of Disco Dan , our 4-2 record actually looks pretty good. We very easily could be 2-4. But I agree with you that we pretty much knew what we were getting. As true fans we hoped with our hearts but really saw the future with our brains. The difference for me this year is that the organization plan we have in place, including the new facilities, gives us a vision for success. In recruiting we must hold our verbal commits , and add more pieces to the class. For the most part the kids we have are playing hard and truly want to win.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I’ll reserve the lol at Corndwag if we’re able to get a win this weekend. Weird shyt always happens in that game

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
With the anorexic talent pool we had courtesy of Disco Dan , our 4-2 record actually looks pretty good. We very easily could be 2-4. But I agree with you that we pretty much knew what we were getting. As true fans we hoped with our hearts but really saw the future with our brains. The difference for me this year is that the organization plan we have in place, including the new facilities, gives us a vision for success. In recruiting we must hold our verbal commits , and add more pieces to the class. For the most part the kids we have are playing hard and truly want to win.
This guy needs to post more.............

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
But their plots and acting are so insipid. I finally had to acquiesce and watch one with my wife. Longest 93 minutes of my life.
You need to get out more. I watch them with the wife as a pleasant relaxing reprieve from the daily complaining and vitreol prevalent on Gatorchatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.