Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I can’t help it; I have this image of him intercepting the ball at the 50 while I’m getting up to make a ham sammich. I come back with my sammich and he’s at the 35. I realize I need a beer and go grab one. When I come back, he’s at the 20. I go take a piss and return in time to see him collapse at the 5 from exhaustion.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I can’t help it; I have this image of him intercepting the ball at the 50 while I’m getting up to make a ham sammich. I come back with my sammich and he’s at the 35. I realize I need a beer and go grab one. When I come back, he’s at the 20. I go take a piss and return in time to see him collapse at the 5 from exhaustion.
You had me with this scenario but lost me at the 5 yard line.
In my scenario, he scores!

:chomp:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
One of the upsides of a noon game is after a Gator win watching college football becomes a lot more fun to watch. Especially if the teams you hate lose as well. Also following the lousy picks you made. I am having fun though watching to see if FSU loses and if the BYU and Notre Dame over/under exceeds the number of wives Brigham Young had.....
Anytime scUM and the holes lose on the same day as a Gator win, that's a damn good Saturday in my book.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I am frustrated with how we've played I am equally glad we won it . I cannot stand Mizzou and their Dypshyt HC Drunknutz. Glad that one is in the books. To me it has just been a weird season in all of CFB thus far. Nothing surprises how we've played and have truly hoped the switch would be flipped by now. One thing I do know is this staff will stick to their plan. The other thing I know, if Mullett and Phat Todd were still here we could easily be 2-4 or worse. They would have crapped the bed yesterday and lost that game. I love a lot of what this young team is doing but it is painful to watch that D play and the O being on and off. But again I knew deep down this was how it is going to be.

I am convinced more than ever that AR is playing hurt and how bad, we don't know. That look of him staying on a knee after taking that hit tells it. Glad to have seen Napier move a bit more away from AR and lean on the RB's in this one. I will give credit to Mizzou in that they have a pretty good defense, not stellar, but good. I knew they would be tough after how they played UGAly and it would be another fight somewhat to the end.

Ready to head to the Swamp for LSU this weekend. Not sure what to expect out of them after getting totally trashed by Toothless and more over at home. AR really balled on them last year. Let's hope he's an LSU gamer.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We'll win by 30+, right?
:bart:
It's not much fun coming on this board these days. Yeesh. I think it's obvious at this point we all got along better when we all hated the staff. When opinions are split, it all comes crashing down.

We're 4-2 and I now have to defend my position over predicting a win against Vanderbilt.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Still love being here. It's really a rough feeling being 4-2. We all knew what we had going into the season. I think our optimism gets the best of us. Certainly glad we have this staff any day over the shyt show we had.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
So So glad we got the win vs Missouri. We have our 1st SEC win and broke the win-lose pattern/cycle.

We cover the spread against Vandy but at SCAR will be tough.

KY losing to SCAR helps our chances of NOT being 4th in the East...we just gotta win out now.

:chomp:

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Still love being here. It's really a rough feeling being 4-2. We all knew what we had going into the season. I think our optimism gets the best of us. Certainly glad we have this staff any day over the shyt show we had.
And I'm NOT A PUMPER, just a Gator!!!

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Don't let Vandy's effort against Ole Miss fool you. Kiffin has never had a good defense while there.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's not much fun coming on this board these days. Yeesh. I think it's obvious at this point we all got along better when we all hated the staff. When opinions are split, it all comes crashing down.

We're 4-2 and I now have to defend my position over predicting a win against Vanderbilt.

Seems to me that most of the people complaining this year are newbies that have never posted before.
Do we have Twitter bots now or an influx of whiney new gator fans?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to me that most of the people complaining this year are newbies that have never posted before.
Do we have Twitter bots now or an influx of whiney new gator fans?
There aren't any real newbies posting that I'm aware of. We've all been around each other for many, many years now.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Me too. It'd be fun to watch him flatten a couple of defenders as he rumbles to the endzone. 8.5 on the Richter Scale.
Sassy Attitude GIF

You could time his return using this:

Lets Go Luna Sun GIF by PBS KIDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator