• MSU wins by 1-9

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • MSU wins by 10+

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Need to keep hitting quick outside passes then come back vertical to the middle.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell are we just letting them kill the clock ? This makes no ****ing sense. We got 3 timeouts left and just give up?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No way they are punting so dumb !

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it's been a terrible first half, but we have to stop shooting ourselves in the foot (i.e., dumb penalties and poor clock management).

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I wonder if DM was worried about a sack/fumble deep in our own territory if we tried to go 2-minute offense? FF not getting a lot of time in the pocket.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have no idea what the outcome of the game will be, but in the first half you saw 2 perfect examples as to why I despise Cousin Eddie as head coach and never wanted him. We are moving the ball a bit and on our best drive, Cousin Eddie did a good job of calling plays where we could block them a little and to his credit it worked. Then as soon as we get 1st and 10 on about the MSU 29, he goes full bore right into the teeth of the MSU D for 2 consecutive plays. I am not saying we had to run a trick play, but not one attempt at getting an RB matched on a LB, etc. We might not have scored a TD, but we can't block MSU in the traditional way. We are too weak.

MSU last drive of half, we get a sack to make it 3rd and forever with 40+ seconds to play with 3 timeouts remaining and MSU deep in its own territory, and what does Cousin Eddie do? NOTHING. Takes a timeout with 4 seconds left thinking MSU will punt and he will try to block it... WRONG!!!!!!!! They just ran out the clock like any poorly coached team would. I have said it a million times. Cosuin Eddie can't manage in tight situations. He sux at it. The game is too big for him when it is tight.

Other than that we are probably fortunate to only be down 3. D-Line is getting pushed around pretty good and the O-line has commited FIVE penalties. 4 False Starts and 3 of those by Fred Johnson!!!! I know it is loud but that is ridiculous!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve got to hit a big play or two. We’ve not been good at sustaining drives all year...and tonight is no different. Take some shots!

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
As others have said, our guys are getting held a lot. The refs were horrible in the first half. Trey Dean getting thrown out was an absolutely terrible call.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I have no idea what the outcome of the game will be, but in the first half you saw 2 perfect examples as to why I despise Cousin Eddie as head coach and never wanted him. We are moving the ball a bit and on our best drive, Cousin Eddie did a good job of calling plays where we could block them a little and to his credit it worked. Then as soon as we get 1st and 10 on about the MSU 29, he goes full bore right into the teeth of the MSU D for 2 consecutive plays. I am not saying we had to run a trick play, but not one attempt at getting an RB matched on a LB, etc. We might not have scored a TD, but we can't block MSU in the traditional way. We are too weak.

MSU last drive of half, we get a sack to make it 3rd and forever with 40+ seconds to play with 3 timeouts remaining and MSU deep in its own territory, and what does Cousin Eddie do? NOTHING. Takes a timeout with 4 seconds left thinking MSU will punt and he will try to block it... WRONG!!!!!!!! They just ran out the clock like any poorly coached team would. I have said it a million times. Cosuin Eddie can't manage in tight situations. He sux at it. The game is too big for him when it is tight.

Other than that we are probably fortunate to only be down 3. D-Line is getting pushed around pretty good and the O-line has commited FIVE penalties. 4 False Starts and 3 of those by Fred Johnson!!!! I know it is loud but that is ridiculous!!!

I had enough of your Cousin Eddy. Go troll elsewhere.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
Need to clean up the penalties. Drive killers. Need to both run more, and try over the top.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve got to hit a big play or two. We’ve not been good at sustaining drives all year...and tonight is no different. Take some shots!
Franks is playing his best game so far, and that's probably because they are using more of the running game. I don't want them to stop the ground attack, but I agree that taking some shots deep will help not only with big plays but also keeping their defense honest. Kinda surprised we haven't attempted any yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator