***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NO FREAKING POINTS AGAIN THE ENTIRE SECOND HALF (well 3pts last week) coming from a Florida D1 talented squad with the losing team making first downs with plenty of want to at the end... idk folks, sure I'm more happy with Chump going down, but this second half tendency is concerning and embarrassing. We play for 30 minutes and then start taking selfies.

Is it just me, or are you wrong?

I've read this two other times on this board since the game ended. I'm not happy with the second half results, but let's at least tell it like it was.
South_Carolina_vs__Florida_-_Box_Score_-_November_12__2016_-_ESPN.jpg

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me, or are you wrong?

I've read this two other times on this board since the game ended. I'm not happy with the second half results, but let's at least tell it like it was.
View attachment 4352
Yeah, I've corrected it in other places... leaving 3-4 TDs on the field will give me that impression sometimes, but you're right, the 1 FG in last weeks Arky 2nd half and the 2 FGs in today's 2nd half DO constitute some points ;) so I stand corrected. I'm complimentary elsewhere and should edit this take. Thx

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I've corrected it in other places... leaving 3-4 TDs on the field will give me that impression sometimes, but you're right, the 1 FG in last weeks Arky 2nd half and the 2 FGs in today's 2nd half DO constitute some points ;) so I stand corrected. I'm complimentary elsewhere and should edit this take. Thx

:fistbump:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Work em silly Gators!

:pirate:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we should have won at least 34-7 but its a Win over Chump in the MacChump Bowl. Go Gators!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator