***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I can't even fathom the thought of Muschamp grinning in the Swamp after the game if they beat us today.

This. I'm at the point where I can accept ut winning the east as long as we don't lose to muschamp.

Chump might've actually learned his lesson, but he wouldn't have had any chance of an "a ha" moment if he were retained. Yet you just know he will feel vindicated if he wins. He's stubborn enough to believe he just needed one more year...

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Ok Gators!! Let's get ready to see how little talent, depth, and drive we have left on this team while the guy we ran out of town on a rail pummels this shell of a squad!! Yeah!!

I'm actually more interested in the blame game that will take place afterward than I am in what will undoubtedly be an unbelievably dreary sporting event.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
These players should not be allowed to pick uniforms until they actually show some spirit and pride in the team. God those helmets are the effing worst!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
These players should not be allowed to pick uniforms until they actually show some spirit and pride in the team. God those helmets are the effing worst!

Not to mention we lose every time we wear them. Well, except for that grittty, come from behind win over a 3 win Vu team last year. We'll always have that.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They are showing emotion and control today. LB are looking good too!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Geez, a Gator QB that can run a more balanced offense. And where's Tyree Cleveland ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator